Chapter 341: Aftereffect (7)

The continuous voices seemed to tell how urgent the situation was.

Naturally, I could see the faces and backs of the flustered people. The leader of the State and Pristina of Laios also appeared in the noisy hall in an instant.

Of course, there was no time to greet them because they had disappeared into the crowd to immediately check Lee Kiyoung's condition.

The divine power of the high priests of the State was constantly lighting up the room.

During that, the people present all had their own reactions. Some prayed, and others watched the situation with an anxious expression.

Park Deokgu was talking to a high-ranking priest, and Jung Hayan was crying. Others were no different.

Everyone was nervous.

"Gasp. Waaaahh... Oppa..."

"H-He will be okay. He must be fine. Calm down."

"Waaaaahhh. Hic. No. It can't be..."

"Hey, doctor, is there any way? He's suffering like this! Does it make sense that there is nothing wrong with him?"

"The body is fine. I-I'm sure of it. The body is definitely normal... I couldn't find the cause. For now, there seems to be no other way except to inject divine power. I heard that he was suffering from aftereffects, but I couldn't imagine he was suffering like this. Honorary Cardinal kept saying he was okay..."

"Did you believe that?! How can you say that's normal! Did you accept that even though you know Hyung-nim's nature?"

"I'm r-really sorry, Park Deokgu. I'm doing my best, too... Honorary Cardinal..."

"You don't have to be sorry for me! You have to know the cause of what the hell hurts!"

"Calm down, Deokgu-ssi. It is not a problem that can be solved by yelling."

"T-Then what can I do, Hyunsung Hyung-ssi? We need to know what aftereffects he has to do something about it, right? O-Of course, there is nothing I can do... Still, we need to know what's going on!"

"I don't know the details. In particular, since Kiyoung's body exudes a lesser amount of magical power, he must have received a bigger rebound than Hayan-ssi. On the outside, there seems to be no problem, but there is a high possibility that the shock is overlapping inside."

"T-Then how does he usually..."

"The reason Kiyoung was able to recover his body is because of his unique constitution. It is a special constitution that shares divine power and magical power. I am also sorry for not being able to tell you in advance. He told me to keep it a secret, especially from Deokgu and Hayan... I'm really sorry."

"N-No. It's not something for you to lower your head. Even if it were me, if Hyung-nim had said that, I would have kept my mouth shut. H-Hyung-nim must have thought that he had to endure it. It's a busy time. Since it's something important, he didn't want to be a burden."

"..."

"Since he didn't want to worry others, he must have suffered alone. He must have acted as if nothing had happened, squeezing his chest every day. Even though he was in pain like this, he just didn't want us to be worrying, so he was enduring it with a smile."

"..."

"Gasp... if only I could be in pain instead... I would want to do that. I really can't see it. I don't think I can stand to see Hyung-nim suffering like this."

"I understand. I feel the same way."

"Damn. Damn!"

Park Deokgu turned his back and clenched his fist.