Chapter 325: Hero of Laios (4)

I had no choice but to look out of the royal castle with a delighted expression. My good mood was indeed inevitable.

Of course, it wasn't that there weren't any unpleasant parts at all, but it was because mostly everything was going as I had initially thought. I couldn't even sleep properly from the amount of people that had gathered last night.

It was annoying to become a hero in a country, but it was also definitely a good thing.

Looking outside, I could see the citizens of the neutral country praying for my safety.

It was even touching to see people of all ages, young and old, and foreigners from all over the continent.

I could be sure that a scene like this wouldn't be made even if Pristina, Queen of Laios, was the one on her deathbed.

'Of course, they should do that.'

What they saw through the Goddess's Mirror on that day was truly the standard of sacrifice. What they saw were true heroes.

There was Park Deokgu, a warrior who had tried to defend me whilst covered in blood, Han Sora, who continued to chant spells with her skinny body exposed to dark magic, and Jung Hayan and I, who decisively defended the demon's attack while being surrounded by light. Even though we all frequently vomited blood and grabbed our chests as we reached our limit, the image that we tried to protect Laios was an image that would only ever be seen in epics.

'It was a perfect picture.'

I feel proud, even as I thought about it again.

Just as expected.

Loud voices were already starting to be heard from outside. They must have listened to the news that I had already woken up.

'Hyunsung also came, right?'

The person who was waiting with Park Deokgu, who woke up the fastest, for me to wake up was, of course, the lovely regressor.

When I heard the news that he had been walking outside for a very long time because he was told that I had to be absolutely calm, I felt moved.

'Right. I can also understand you.'

I had already felt someone supporting him right from the very start.

No, it can be said that it is uncertain to say that he was being supported, but at least it was undeniable that a transcendental entity had been gazing at him.

Again, it was correct to think that I had received a bit of it because I had pledged my loyalty towards him.

'It's a semi-mythic grade class. Semi-mythic grade.'

It is very strange and annoying that the reward for being upgraded to a semi-mythic grade was only 5 magic power, but it was also unusual for a class to be rated a 'semi-mythic' quality.

Since my magic had the nature of divine power, I was the only person in the State, no, the continent that could use both divine power and magic.

It was a little perplexing at the moment, but considering that the transcendental entity did not want Jung Hayan to die, I had to take note of this as well.

If I had not healed Jung Hayan's body at that time, I bet she would not have woken up until now.

Perhaps she would've even lost her life.

'It thinks that Jung Hayan is also important.'

To analyze it, the transcendental being looking at all of this from above was hoping for Kim Hyunsung and Jung Hayan to not die.