Chapter 365: Light Kiyoung Said, Let there be Light: and there was Light (3)

'Is he really alive...?'

I knew it was wrong to have these kinds of questions. However, in my mind, an ominous feeling continued to spring up.

In fact, it was not unreasonable to have such anxiety.

This was because I witnessed a large, unimaginable monster swallowing a carriage with one bite.

No matter how I were to think about this, it was the Elune Knights' mistake.

Naturally, this left a bitter taste in my mouth. I realized that Elune Knights were too weak compared to humans, based on the situation's judgment and the mental state.

Unlike the Elune Knights, armed with their characteristic arrogance, humans were always calm and humble. Although the enemy's level may fall short of expectations, they didn't get cocky.

Even if I assumed that this human and the elf's basic specs were the same, I thought that the difference between the knights and them wouldn't change.

'No. It's not just Elune Knights.'

The same was true for me.

'I was at a distance where I could take care of them.'

Nevertheless, I couldn't even move.

The overwhelming size and majesty made my body stiffen without my knowledge.

This was the kind of monster I had never seen before.

Even when I close my eyes again and thought of the guy, my legs began to shake. Other elves would not be much different either.

Nevertheless, these people in front of me didn't seem to have any other kind of worries.

Their only interest was whether Lee Kiyoung was alive or not.

They didn't care about how big and how strong the giant monster was. They just silently moved.

The wizard seemed to have been half-minded by the shock of the accident, and the Blue Guild Master had closed his mouth completely. I could also understand what the little assassin and female warrior with a spear felt just by watching him, as well as the warrior carrying a large shield by yielding a hundred times.

However, it was really amazing that the faces of those who were still hard to say that they had reached the point were not distorted with fear.

'They must believe.'

It was obvious what they believed in. They believed in the Blue Guild Master, who was silently walking with a sword longer than himself.

Indeed, the battle he had shown so far seemed unrealistic. That expression suited him.

His speed was hard to follow with the eyes, and every time the sword was swung, huge demons fell like fallen leaves.

It felt like it was telling me how far humans could be strong with a sword. He even made me think of the God of War.

However, it didn't mean that I felt assured. This expedition is strong.

Several assumptions came to my mind, but I wasn't sure that this monster could beat that monster. Even if he was fully prepared and entered, I could not successfully predict the result.

I shook my head when I remembered that they had a physical penalty.

'Is it okay at this pace?'

Everyone would already be aware that the current expedition members were working hard enough. Even without battle, they had crossed a difficult area, clashing with demons.