Chapter 225: The Party (1)

In fact, even I had felt unsettled when Jung Hayan had brought Han Sora to us. Though Han Sora had received treatment from Sun Hee-young, she looked nothing more than a rag at the time.

It was unknown what had exactly occurred between Jung Hayan and Han Sora.

However, considering Han Sora's condition at the time, it was clear that she suffered more than I could ever imagine. The aftereffects had remained even after she had gotten healed.

'I think her trauma is stronger than I first thought.'

Who knew she would pee on the spot with just a mere glance at Jung Hayan?

Now that she knew that everything was a misunderstanding, Jung Hayan seemed not to care much about Han Sora, but I had no choice but to worry about her all the way back to the city in the carriage.

To be precise, she changed her pants three times from the tutorial training center to Lindel. If the wagon had not been wide, I could have been sure that she would have changed at least seven more times.

Thanks to this, Han Sora used the same space as Dialugia and Tol To-ri, who was busy sleeping, and not mine, but it seemed that even that made her a little uncomfortable.

Even if I wanted to do something, I knew I couldn't.

Hearing Jung Hayan's name not only triggered her seizure but also caused her to tremble continuously. For now, I had no choice but to wait and see until she got used to it.

At this point, I wondered if it was a mistake to choose Han Sora.

Even if the first party and the second party were to be divided, the second party could stand together with us in a dungeon or battlefield once they got on the right track.

Considering this, I knew it was necessary to do something with Han Sora's mentality.

First of all, I had to show that I

I was the one who held the collar of the overly excited dog, and it would be effective just to show that it usually wore a muzzle. Sure, she still would be scared, but I could at least stop her from having seizures.

As I was thinking of a solution, the wagon had now passed by Lindel's front door.

That was when Yoo Ahyoung's jaw dropped. Han Sora, who had been trembling, was also looking out the window as if she was curious, and Lee Chang-ryul also glanced outside the carriage, all the while pretending not to be interested.

"Wow..."

It was the same as our party's reaction when we had first seen Lindel.

Of course, I knew it was natural to show such a reaction. Unlike the training center that did not have any amenities or forms of entertainment, there were pieces of evidence that Lindel had achieved some degree of civilization throughout the city.

There are also cultural facilities that one could enjoy, and the faces of some of the people were full of life. And just as expected...

As soon as we entered the began to be heard.

"We're looking for a party! We just need one priest in order to go hunting. By-products are also distributed in proportion. We just need one priest! We politely refuse a thief."

"We dispose of rare-grade items. They're all cheap, so come and take a look."

"Extra! Extra!"

"We're looking for more people to explore a dungeon! It's only a common-grade dungeon!"

"The best seller who struck Lindel, How An Alchemist and a Genius Prosecutor Fell in Love, the 3rd book! Only 93 copies are left in limited quantity. We will only distribute it up to 93. I'm really sorry for those who have been waiting."