Chapter 354: An Easy Elf, An Easy Elena

'Why haven't I thought of this until now?'

I knew I had to keep a look a bit serious, but I still kept smiling. The problem hadn't been solved yet, but it seemed like I had found a good solution.

Even after Kim Hyunah, Kim Ye-ri, and Kim Chang-ryul got clues about the dungeon together, the laughter continued to pop out of me, and though a loud voice resonated from the front, I did not pay much attention.

Anyway, it must have been news that the dungeon that Hyunsung was hiding was found.

Whether this prediction was correct, the guild members and elves were preparing to enter the dungeon. It was no wonder that Elena also showed an excited expression; it was pretty fun to see her looking at me whilst moving her ears up and down.

Looking at her, who looked so innocent, I couldn't understand why I hadn't been able to think of this until now.

In a sense, I wanted to thank both Jung Hayan and Kim Hyuna.

'There is no need to really cleanse my soul.'

Literally, it didn't really have to be cured. She was the only one who could see my condition anyway.

As long as that emerald pointy ear elf didn't feel uncomfortable with me... Even if Kim Hyunsung's plan were to fail, there was a possibility that this would be solved if I made her believe that the treatment was over.

'If the characteristic change...'

I was curious about what she would think of me. Belial certainly called me a disgusting soul, but he did not vomit or frown.

Perhaps it was the effect inherent in my characteristic. It may be a disgusting soul to Elena and others, but it might not look like that to Jung Hayan.

Of course, Jung Hayan didn't have Elena's attribute, but she wouldn't get nauseous if she did.

If Elena's characteristic or disposition would get reversed, there was a possibility that her perspective on me would also change.

It may be a little difficult, but since I had a lot of time to be with Elena, it was worth trying at least once.

'This is not my specialty...'

Of course, I did not feel comfortable. Bringing a pure elf to the abyss was a very difficult spell for Light Kiyoung, who had been reborn. This was not even my specialty.

However, I thought it couldn't be helped for the cause. I had even considered an unfortunate accident of this innocent elf in the worst case, but more than that, this showed how cheap I was.

Of course, there were many difficulties in implementing the plan right away, but...

"Oppa, are you not feeling well?"

"N-No. Hayan. I was thinking about something else for a second."

"That's f-fortunate."

At last, that difficulty began to talk, but it was the right timing.

I saw the party members who were just about ready to enter the dungeon waiting for me. As I walked while preparing plausible storytelling, I couldn't even think that things had gone this far.

'I need a little more time to think...'

Of course, there was no time to enjoy such leisure. As I thought the time was urgent, I had decided to enter immediately.

It would have been nice to have realized this before leaving, but after the train had already left, I have no choice but to do my job well within my current situation.