Chapter 358: An Easy Elf, An Easy Elena (5)

"Will the others be okay?"

"They will be okay. There was no other trace except for the one who fell with us. They must be heading where we are right now."

"Yes."

"There is a high probability that this monster is the Dungeon Boss from the Twisted Pond. He is also the one who has caused the World Tree rot. I don't know why the dungeon boss, which should be at the end, suddenly appeared, but if there is no other problem, the expedition members will also be able to reach this place within 15 days."

Though I said that I didn't know why, that did not mean that I couldn't predict why the dungeon boss suddenly popped out.

This was just a guess, but he was probably settled somewhere in the center of the Twisted Pond.

It was said that this place was a dungeon, but it looked like it took enormous magic power to keep the demons within the dungeon.

The visa that allowed the demons who could not stay on the continent to stay here was the magic power emanating from the Twisted Pond, or the World Tree.

Salit, the named monster, was likely located closest to the Twisted Pond.

There was no way that such a guy would suddenly go for a walk at the dungeon's beginning without harboring any plans.

It was correct to think that we were being aimed at right from the beginning, rather than accidentally being discovered.

'Because it doesn't seem like there was a battle after that.'

It meant that he had just swallowed the kiln and pulled out immediately.

That was the reason that Kim Hyunsung and other guild members could not react to it, and the elves who were guarding the rear did not respond properly.

Of course, considering that it was a semi-mythic-grade monster, it could not be helped, but it was undeniable that the rear was not able to respond.

In the midst of this, doubts arose as to why he was aiming at me.

Of course, there was an expected answer that arose. Belial, the demon lord, said that he coveted me, so I must have been coveted by Salit as well.

This posed another problem here.

'Why the hell did this bastard swallow me up?'

Belial clearly expressed that he was not willing to kill me, and he actually didn't.

For demons, a contract would be needed. He even showed himself to be friendly, saying that he wished to meet me again.

The fact that Salit swallowed me to kill me was far from the devil's way of thinking that I knew.

'Is he incapable of thinking?'

It could be the kind that moved by instinct.

Not everyone who was classified as a demon would think and act like the 72nd Lord.

It would be nice to check his information a little more, but the information given to me was only this much. It was regrettable that there were parts that could not be seen with the Mind's Eyes, which was still a legendary grade attribute.

The only reason why I could see fragmentary information about him was also because of the influence of my class.

"More importantly... I-I think it's really fortunate."

"I'm sorry?"

"If it weren't for Lee Kiyoung, I would probably still be there..."

"You don't have to think that way. I was able to get here because of you."