Chapter 301: Laios, the Neutral Country (2)

As I got out of the wagon, I could see people roaming around with beautiful brown skin.

I could definitely feel that I had come to another area. They looked different from the State people who were your typical white people.

If I compared them with the races on Earth, it seemed like I was seeing people from South America. Their healthy, elastic skin and shiny black hair stood out.

The most interesting thing was how they were dressed. Everyone was wearing light clothes, unlike the typical medieval era.

'Because it's hot.'

The weather was quite hot because it was located further down to the south.

Right now, I also wanted to throw away these cramped clothes.

The inside of the wagon, where the temperature control magic was continually spinning, was okay, but I knew it would be hard to breathe outside.

'Ah... so stupid.'

One thing I had overlooked was the attire of the Laios's people around me.

'It would be fine, right?'

The problem was that everyone was dressed too freely.

In this place, this would be a normal outfit, but honestly, I didn't know where to look.

Like the dancers' clothes, they showed off their solid bodies, regardless of men and women, so naturally, I was worried about Jung Hayan.

Jung Hayan, who was absorbed in magic training in the carriage, frowned as soon as she came out.

'I just need to be careful.'

If I didn't keep looking dumbly at them, there wouldn't be any other accidents. Even so, Jung Hayan probably wouldn't do anything because she had gotten scolded before coming here.

Anyway, since they came to say hello, it was correct for me to greet them, too.

While I was distracted by the exotic scenery, Cha Hee-ra had already finished with the greetings, so I also took a step closer.

'15 or 16 years old?'

What I could see was a kid who looked like a middle school student.

She had brown skin like the rest of them, but the distinctive ornament on the shiny black braided hair stood out.

It was a pretty noble face, but for now, I could see her greeting us politely.

It was an old custom of Laios to tap the red diamond pattern on the forehead. It was awkward, but I also thought it wasn't bad to say hello in that way.

Nothing was stamped on my forehead, but it was a natural act because I had to show that I respected Laios' culture as much as possible.

If the person in front of me were a normal kid, I would have ended my greetings by only bowing.

'Pristina, the 27th Queen of Laos.'

Considering that the kid's identity, whose complexion seemed to have been burned because of wandering outside, was the queen, there was no way I could treat her like an ordinary kid.

"I'll introduce myself. I'm Pristina of the neutral country, Laios."

"I've heard a lot about you, Pristina-nim. It's a great honor to meet you. I didn't think you were going to come in person, but I don't know what to do with such hospitality."

"No, Honorary Cardinal. It is an honor to be able to see the Honorary Cardinal, who is an important person in the State."

"You can speak to me more comfortably."