Chapter 311: Jung Hayan's Instruction Manual (5)

"Hayan."

"Oh... O-Oppa, you're here?"

I could see her rushing here as soon as she turned. She had the same expression as usual. No, it was a little different.

She was restless. Her unidentified guilt was also visible. But that feeling was momentary. Jung Hayan, now, was definitely her usual self.

"Hayan, did you..."

As I started talking, she was preparing to answer with her lips shut. I could see her taking a deep breath as if she was also worried.

Jung Hayan had no talent with lies. She was hopelessly obvious when she lied to me.

If Jung Hayan tried to tell a lie, she would be as prepared as she was now. No wonder I looked around while trying to ask the question.

It was not appropriate to ask such a question in a place like this in the first place.

"Yes?"

"No, nothing. Let's talk later."

There were too many eyes here. If it was right that Jung Hayan did this, the fewer people who knew it, the better.

It was not that I didn't trust the Red Mercenary and Yozora guild members, but I had to be careful as anything could happen afterwards.

It would be weird to drag Jung Hayan to another place. I also think perhaps this wasn't done by Jung Hayan.

'There is no sign that she consumed magic power.'

I even looked at her with my eyes opened widely. I didn't know how strong the magic power of 99 was, but she should be exhausted if she had just used the same magic once.

'There may be some other way.'

No matter how crazy she was, she wouldn't have done it without thinking about the aftermath.

If the culprit was her, it was right to think she'd done this with something in mind. Probably, things like evidence were handled earlier.

The fact that not only the Republic's accommodation but also other areas were blown out would be a result of the desire to avoid the situation where the State would be suspected.

Not experiencing magical exhaustion was also an extension of that work. I had to turn around and open my mouth, looking at Park Deokgu, who had a blank face.

"Deokgu."

"Yes?"

"Take Hayan and go outside for a moment."

"What do you mean... s-suddenly at this time?"

"Maybe there are civilians, and other people caught up in this incident. Don't do anything else. Just focus on helping with the remedial work. Do you know what I'm talking about?"

"Ohhh..."

"I'm talking about helping the neutral country with magic. While you're going, it wouldn't be a bad idea to give them what we have as relief supplies... Anyway, the main aid is magic. You need to help as well as you can. I'm leaving this to you."

"Ohh! Oh! It was that! Phew... as expected from Hyung-nim."

"What..."

"Even in this situation, you're trying to take care of other people... You're really different. This is a real righteous person! You always seem indifferent, but you're thinking about other people more than anyone else! Lee Kiyoung, the righteous! Even the sound of it it's different."

"Stop saying useless things, and come back quickly."

"Yes. It's an urgent situation. Absolutely. Leave it to me! I will solve it perfectly."