Chapter 215: Gangwon-do's Dating Expert (2)

"Of course! When it comes to dating, Park Deokgu is the best, right?"

Unlike me, whose cheeks were red, Park Deokgu busied himself with boasting. I wasn't sure if he really was Gangwon-do's dating expert, but it seemed that he couldn't hide his joy upon learning someone wanted to apply for a consultation after a long time.

'Who is it?'

Though I felt exhausted, I was also curious.

'Is it Kim Hyunsung?'

It was not impossible.

Unlike Deokgu and I, our lovely returner was not only a typical good-looking guy, but he also had the desired manners. If I were a woman, I would be chasing him, too. He was successful, so it was obvious for him to put up iron walls around him to prevent girls from approaching.

'Or is it one of the trainees?'

I thought there was no reason to keep postponing our guild's proposal, assuming that the one she liked was among the trainees. All I had to do was wait for her answer.

Since she is not asking me to leave, I suppose it didn't matter if I heard it.

"So."

"Well, tell me openly."

"Err..."

"Anything is fine."

Ahyoung hesitated before speaking once more.

"The fact is... I have someone I'm going out with."

"Huh?"

"I, like Instructor Lee Kiyoung and Instructor Jung Hayan, in the tutorial dungeon..."

"Ahhh..."

I felt surprised at the fact that she already had a beau. However, I wasn't surprised.

If you were a man, you couldn't possibly dislike a woman like this. Although her personality is fine, her appearance was the one that proved to be overwhelming.

The face was a little ordinary, but the legendary chest's majesty covered all the cons.

It should be the same now, but there must have been people trying to do something to her in the tutorial dungeon.

"Then, aren't you two already dating? I don't think you need much help..."

I couldn't even imagine that Yoo Ahyoung would have a boyfriend on campus. Obviously, I remember that she was always alone at first. Though I hadn't been interested in the other recruits, I paid quite a bit of attention to her.

It might sound like I was a stalker, but it was to figure out what kind of person she was, and in fact, I was able to empathize with the situation she was in.

'I haven't seen her recently, but...'

I haven't seen anyone I could call her boyfriend.

She didn't have any friends to talk to, and she was always alone. The only people that talked to her until she achieved some results were only gangster-like bullies.

However, for some reason, there was a situation that I can predict.

"No. The situation is a little complicated now."

"Ahem. I'm sorry I couldn't play the role of cupid of love, but counseling is still counseling. Well, aren't you worried about your relationship? Then, here is Park Deokgu!"

"Yes. As I said before, Oppa and I met in the tutorial dungeon. He accidentally rescued me from being almost hit by a monster. We didn't ask one another to go out, and as the situation was, we didn't have time to do something like lovers..."