Chapter 310: Jung Hayan's Instruction Manual (4)

Even though I rubbed my eyes once, I could still see the same thing in front of me.

It was not a dream. Certainly, a large dark red sphere was falling from the sky.

"What is that..."

Shaolin was also flustered. She looked out the window and muttered to herself, and she looked even more bewildered than me.

It was obvious why she had such an expression.

'There...'

The place where the magic fell off was the place where people from the Republic lived.

'That's crazy...'

Baaaaaaaannngg!

With that sound, huge magical power began to strike the protective magic that protected the city.

The people who were eating with us screamed at the ridiculous scene.

With a crackling sound, the basic magic that protected the city was shattered, and the enormous magical power was sucked into the gap in an instant.

All of this happened within a few seconds.

Amazingly, the impact did not reach here.

I didn't know what kind of magic it was, but it seemed to be a kind of magic aimed only at the exact target point.

It was not an element type. There was something like black magic, but I couldn't feel it.

The expression of simply swallowing up space would be appropriate. It was an aggregate of high-density magical power.

'That's crazy... crazy!'

No wonder I was more surprised than the dinosaurs watching the meteor fall.

I didn't know what was going on, but I wondered if it would be better to run away from here right now.

I didn't know what others would think, but at least from my point of view; it was like a natural disaster that I couldn't understand.

'Is it really a natural disaster...'

Kaaaahhhhhhhhh!

The sound I heard for the first time in my life began to ring in my ears.

The sphere that had fallen in the specific place rotated fiercely and completely consumed the space it was in.

There was nothing in it, leaving only a neat section that looked as if a paper had been stapled.

Even in other places, the dark red magic power was falling. It wasn't a number that could be said to be that many, but it was enough to turn the city into an abyss.

As if that thing was lucky, it swallowed most of the minerals at random.

That's the only place that thing hit directly.

Kaaaaahhhhhhhhh!

After the chain of sounds got smaller and smaller, I began to see a landscape that I had never seen with any magic.

'How can this be? No, what is that?'

I admit that magic was a science that even I couldn't understand, but I couldn't believe what I was seeing with my own eyes. If I hadn't felt artificial magic, I would have thought it wasn't magic. I would have concluded that it was one of the peculiar natural phenomena occurring on the continent like a magical storm.

I was not the only one who was speechless at this ridiculous situation. The restaurant had now gone silent.

Beginning with the cry of a baby heard from somewhere, everyone started rushing outside. Of course, we were no exception.