Chapter 233: Welcome to the Museum (3)

[You have entered the Unrated Dungeon Crack Museum.]

[Checked the number of people limit [30/30].]

[Unrated compulsory quest 3333 is activated.]

"..."

[Quest: Museum Tour (0/1)]

It seemed as if the quest would start once the group entered. A 'museum tour' must mean a dungeon attack.

After checking the message, I looked around and saw a gorgeous stone room. The atmosphere was different from the inside, as opposed to the outer wall surrounded by rock walls.

The most interesting thing, however, was the presence in front of us.

The magical manifestation of a cute little boy greeted us politely as if he knew that we would be here in advance.

[Checking the information of the dungeon manager Max.]

[Seeing the dungeon manager's pile with the legendary-grade attribute, the Mind's Eye.]

[Manager Max's Pile]

[It is an agglomerate of magical power created by manager Max. Since it is a virtual image without a substance, the status window and information window cannot be checked. You can see limited access to information in the museum.]

'Is that so, too?'

I couldn't see the status window and the information window. What was visible was simply a description of the pile.

'The Mind's Eye is convenient.'

Only someone with my ability would probably know that he was not a real person. He looked like an object. There was no emotion in his eyes, and I felt a sense of awareness in his polite posture. His handsome face garnered his cute attribute.

Was this a Homonculus? Probably not.

It was unknown how high the Crack Guardians' abilities are, but I was sure that manager Max was not a Homunculus.

'What the hell is it?'

As I mulled over this, the kid began to speak once more.

-Welcome to the Crack Museum, dear museum explorers.

"..."

-Those who've come this time are not aggressive. Usually, those who come here come in and prepare for battle right away...

We, too, would have had the same reaction if we didn't have information about this place.

There was no way to tell if the one in front of us was a manager or a named monster.

Park Yeon-joo slowly opened her mouth, finding the quiet silence too uncomfortable. As we had already read the report in advance, it was easier to respond.

However, our first step would be to take a look at this so-called museum.

"We know a little bit from the explorer who has visited this museum most recently. One being that you are the manager of this museum, too."

-I thought you would. A few weeks ago, I sent one back. You are the ones he sent in return.

"Yes. To be precise, the people who are now isolated in the museum are those under my control. Are they by any chance..."

-If you are asking whether they are alive or dead... Yes. They are still alive.

I saw Park Yeon-joo look greatly relieved by Max's words. We came as soon as possible, but she would have been nervous as it took us some time.