Chapter 254: There's No Bad Dragon in the World (2)

"But why take a bath suddenly? I know your intentions are good, but it just feels a little sudden."

Though I seemed to be complaining, it didn't feel all that bad.

'Rather, it feels good...'

I had been washing myself with magic all this time, but taking a bath like this seemed more effective. I felt like I would be able to relax better.

When I heard about the remodeling design in the past, there was definitely an explanation about what the water component was about, and it seemed that this was the effect.

'Mineral bedrock water, or something.'

I was not the only one who felt good. Everyone else was smiling.

In particular, Kim Hyunsung and Ahn Ki-mo's facial expressions were the most relaxed, almost falling into a deep sleep.

'It's surprising that Hyunsung is also here.'

In fact, it was also unexpected that our lovely returner participated in Park Deokgu's plan. He seemed like the type who would avoid such a place. However, it seemed as if he didn't really care.

'This bastard... I guess he's confident...'

In fact, I would not have participated if Kim Hyunsung himself had not participated. It didn't suit my personality to a position where the company's boss personally visited.

At this, Park Deokgu replied.

"I'm telling you it's about promoting friendship? It doesn't mean much."

"To promote friendship?"

"Yes, friendship. In fact, I haven't spent time with you since the new recruits came in. Well, we've been moving and sleeping together since the tutorial. So, we're close, but newcomers don't have that at all. That's why Chang-ryul is here!"

"Right."

"I should have paid more attention to it... I was worried about neglecting the new recruits and going to the expedition right away."

'Our pig is being nice.'

Honestly, it was the part I'd been missing. Since Park Deokgu had already gotten alienated once, he would probably pay more attention to this part.

'I thought he was living without thinking...'

I was certainly grateful to him for taking care of this part.

"That's why I planned this with Jeong-yeon. Ahem. When it feels like a group event, it's usually a little difficult to miss. If you forcefully go skin-to-skin like this, you are supposed to get close to each other."

"..."

"And since we're talking about it... Actually, there's no problem on our men's side, but the women's side really doesn't feel close. Hayan and Hee-young also went on an expedition like that, but they're not that friendly. When I see them, I get all awkward."

"There's definitely no feeling of them being close."

"Of course, Hyung-ssi feels that way, too! And since Cho Hyejin is a person who only talks about principles and principles every day, isn't she a person who's built up a wall from sociability? Ye-ri, that kid, never answers properly. In fact, it's a little embarrassing to say this, but Jeong-yeon may well be the only friendly one among them."

"Ahhhhhh..."

If I were to think about it, that was certainly true. In the meantime, it was embarrassing to see him taking care of his fiancée, but I couldn't think of anything to refute that line.