Chapter 394: The Power of Friendship, Love, and Faith (5)

-I don't know if I'm using this thing right. It's my first time using such a device. But send a report anyway. The situation is reaching its end. The enemy's main unit has been thrown into confusion, and about the capture of the central figure... hmm. I can't say for sure that it's possible, but I'll try my best for now. As soon as they are ready, they will be sent to Castle Rock. I don't know if they'll make it on time, but that's their responsibility, not mine. The battle there will take a long time, so it probably won't be a problem.

"I think it's going well. It would be nice to prepare some footage or something. You're also very inflexible. You just say what you want to say."

-Just in case they're curious. Let's send the whole situation.

"Ah, I think it's going to be sent."

-You will receive the salvation of the light! Who dare! Who dare! Say something about demons!

-Gasp... Ahhhhhhhhh!

-Blaaaarrghh...

-Shut up! You dirty informants of the State!

-I'm an ally! Don't attack! Ally! Stop! Ahhhhhhhhh!

-Dirty demon minions! Be cursed, demons! Even if you fall into the inferno and die, you will suffer forever!

- You pagan cult crazy bitch! Die! Die!!

-The apostle of God... Die... I... will fight even if I die...

"..."

"..."

"It's worse than I thought."

"Yes."

-That's all for my report. As you ordered, this is going to be discarded immediately after it's sent. Oh, also, she said she had something to say. I disagreed, but you know her better than me, so I hope you understand this much.

-O-Oppa. H-How are you? I... I'm doing well. And so is Sora. It's been two days since I haven't seen you. Two... days. I-I miss you. Hic. I miss you so much. I'm so worried about how you're doing... are you feeling better? Make sure you eat every meal and get treatment every day. Definitely! I'll finish things up as soon as possible and come back. Please wait! Smack! Smack! Smack!

"..."

"..."

-I love you. Hihi.

"Blargh. I wish I didn't see it."

"Don't react like that. It's just cute. What's the big deal?"

"It's indeed cute, but it doesn't look like that from the same woman's perspective. Do you think I don't do that because I can't? Do you want me to show a decent aegyo?"

"No... I don't think it will suit you."

"Aren't I cuter in appearance? I'm a little smaller and cuter than Jung Hayan, right? It's too hard to say that she's cute because she comes out and goes in. Wherever I look, I have to take that concept, and it just interferes with Hayan's face. Hey, why do you keep picking your ears when someone is talking? You're not ignoring me, are you?"

"No. It's not that. My ears are itchy for some reason."

"I guess someone is cursing you. You deserve it. It wouldn't even be weird."

"I think you're being too harsh, Nuna."

"But I'm didn't say anything wrong. Pfff! You know that this time was particularly vicious, right? You have to be sure that the people involved in your operation will keep their mouths shut. Even if it is known, I will announce that I helped, but the image shouldn't be damaged for no reason. It's a holy army after all, right?"