Chapter 246: Max, the Museum Manager (2)

Anyone could see that he looked anxious.

When I look at his face, I could see what kind of misunderstanding had passed through his mind. His body trembled, and he seemed to have all sorts of wicked thoughts.

Seeing that he was desperately blocking the control device, he seemed to think that we had come here to destroy it, which was the opposite of what we had been trying to do.

Right now, I was hoping that the seal would remain, but if things were to go awry, then there was no reason not to destroy it.

Anyone who had something to protect automatically became weak.

Of course, I still had to think about whether I could call him a person, but I at least liked the fact that he was capable of feeling anxious.

'That's interesting.'

It wasn't just him. Everything that made up this room proved to be full of wonders.

In fact, from the moment I entered this room, my interest in the manager, Max, had declined significantly.

'This is a trove of treasure.'

The hologram, which seemed to be made of magical power, was probably the best of them.

It was natural to be amazed upon seeing such a kind of technology in a world without video media and recorders. Looking at magic circles shining everywhere, I could somewhat understand how it worked in principle.

At the very least, I can use what he already had.

'Do these need permission to be used?'

When I checked with the Mind's Eye, the information showed in my eyes.

[Crack Museum Control Device (Legendary)]

[Manager permission is required.]

'As expected...'

It was unfortunate, but besides that, there were also some interesting artifacts.

My interest also seemed to be a threat to Manager Max.

-Never... I will never let things happen the way you want.

Seeing him act upon his misunderstanding just made him look cuter.

In fact, his whole appearance was the whole epitome of cute. He looked like a blond boy that would break just by touching him.

Also, the power felt from him was not that great. Although the expedition members were preparing for battle, it was only to prepare for an emergency.

Honestly, there was no need to be so vigilant. Unlike the expedition members who thought an element could be a threat, there were no dangerous elements in my eyes.

A golem outside that guarded the manager's room was all there was, and Max's power could be classified as that of a heroic-grade monster's.

To sum up, this was a situation where we ourselves could take action.

I didn't think about it when I saw the pile, but when I looked at his original body, the sensor that detected pushovers kept lightning up.

I then stepped forward and spoke with a smile.

"Well, well... Who is this? Aren't you, Max, the museum manager, who protected and inherited the Crack Museum?"

-You... you!

"I'll be disappointed if you get so angry like this, manager. As expected, the vibe is a little different when we talk face to face. Your original body is actually that of a little boy's. So? If you have a moment, would you like to have a conversation?"