Chapter 370: Lucky Day (1)

"I mean... it's nothing that. As I said, I..."

"..."

"..."

No one had been saying anything to her.

The sight of Cho Hyejin, who had been making excuses alone throughout the journey to the royal castle, looked sad.

Her behavior to ignore her perfect pureness actually seemed a little sad in some way.

It would be better if I walked around pretending to be okay, but it was also hard for me to show a reaction because she had been begging like that.

Of course, I understood her sentiment. It must be difficult to withstand the eyes of the Elune Knights, who looked at her with respect.

There weren't talking to me, but I could hear them talking to each other.

'She is a great human.'

'Perfect pureness. She seems to be a respectable human.'

'To be chosen by a unicorn...'

There were murmurings like that. There was no way that Cho Hyejin could not hear what I could.

"Ha... haha. I didn't know why this had happened, but I think I've been pretty l-lucky. It's really peculiar. When I was on E-Earth, I was very popular."

'That's a lie.'

Of course, it could be said that she was pretty enough, but I was sure there would not have been a man who approached Cho Hyejin first.

"It must be clear that this unicorn is mistaken. Yes. It must be."

However, the title didn't lie.

[Title: Perfect, Pure Virgin]

I was curious as to how someone could get the title of 'perfect.'

Cho Hyejin's life, except for Kim Hyunsung, seemed to have been without close encounters with the opposite sex.

When I thought about it, she even looked a little pitiful.

What was worse was that the insensitive Kim Hyunsung didn't even know he had something going on with Cho Hyejin. With her hair turned white, the image of Cho Hyejin sitting on the unicorn immediately came to mind.

'Poor dear...'

Of course, it was not just me who felt that for her.

Park Deokgu, who was called to be a love doctor, quietly talked to me as if he noticed why Cho Hyejin was acting like that.

In fact, I didn't know if his advice would help, but if Cho Hyejin wanted to escape from the perfect pureness, she had to grab a straw.

"Hey, it's not something to be ashamed of."

"..."

"Of course, it's a little slower than others, but one day you'll be able to find someone that fits you. There's someone out there for everyone."

"So I... I'm saying it's nothing like that many times."

"If you need a consultation, tell me anytime. I am confident to help you with both sides. It's the same with Hyung-nim. Isn't it? Hyung-nim?"

"Of course. That's what friends are for."

"It's not what you all think. I am just like everyone else... yes. Just like everyone else. Normally..."

"You don't have to make such excuses. Hyejin doesn't have a problem. This is something everyone can experience. For now, I can confidently say that accepting is the first. If you keep avoiding it, it will become really difficult to date. This is also an extension of the relationship between people... It's a bad habit to whip too much to yourself. Absolutely."