Chapter 241: Mythic-grade Item (2)

My worries began to dissipate upon witnessing this.

Kim Hyunsung, receiving the light emanating from a mythic-grade sword, truly looked like a warrior that one usually only saw in fairy tales.

'Whoaa...'

I had never regretted following Kim Hyunsung, and this reinforced my belief.

'It's magnificent! Hyunsung! It's great!'

The protagonist, originally, was mostly him.

I remembered myself being chosen by Juliana, but this was a different situation. Even I had to admit that Kim Hyunsung was definitely different from me.

The white light turned towards him as if it were enticing him, and he slowly reached out, as if it was his own from the beginning.

I was not the only one transfixed by this sight. The Black Swans had begun to swoon upon seeing his handsome figure engulfed in such a light.

I already knew that the world was unfair, but I had no choice but to face this harsh reality once more. It was as if God had chosen Hyunsung to have both talent and looks.

As soon as the sword reached his hand, the light spread out into the entire room.

However, as if nothing had happened, Hyunsung took his sword to his waist, looked around with a little embarrassed expression, and spoke.

Unlike me, who could see information about the sword from the beginning, other people would be very curious.

"I think I have succeeded in getting the Sense of Ownership."

"As expected... you have. Is it a mythic-grade sword?"

It was Park Yeon-joo who asked this.

"Yes. It's a mythic-grade sword. I don't think I can use all the functions because I am not yet capable as a user... Compared to the legendary-grade item, there seems to be no shortage. First of all, I apologize to all of the Black Swan members."

"No. You don't need to apologize at all, Hyunsung-ssi. Ownership is not something one can decide on. The weapon has chosen you. And since you were in the position of helping the expedition in the first place, I don't want to make this a problem. It would be a lie if I said I'm not envious, but seeing that you have done well makes me feel better."

"Thank you for your consideration."

Hyunsung was really lucky. Though this was ground for ownership problems between guilds, the Black Swans still let him take it.

Plus, Black Swan Guild Master Park Yeon-joo had a crush on Kim Hyunsung, and this problem was passed without worry because of the peculiarity of Sense of Ownership.

'But since we got it, it's right that we take it.'

No matter how high the value was, it was no different from a stone if there were no capable users.

When I, unfortunately, thought that it would be unreasonable for us to own the legendary-grade shield that Park Deokgu was touching, as well as the legendary-grade staff that Jung Hayan was staring at, I saw Hayan herself getting engulfed in bright light.

'Good job, Hayan!'

She had also succeeded in getting the Sense of Ownership.

"I-I'm sorry."

A faint smile was already hanging on Jung Hayan's face, who bowed her head.

Though I should've controlled them from touching the items, I couldn't help but hold back a smile.