Chapter 362: Trash Elune (3)

'Very good. It's very good.'

I felt as if my heart had been cleared with light. I had no choice but to once again reinstate my loyalties to the great goddess of Benignore.

As expected, if you build up your virtue, you would surely get something in return one day.

A smile popped out of me.

Who could believe that a semi-mythic quest that had never been seen would occur by only raising my right hand?

As I slightly raised my right hand while maintaining a serious expression, a pleasant sound began to be heard. This was obviously the happiest part of my day.

[Quest of the semi-mythical grade is completed.]

[Raise your right hand (1/1)]

[Quest Completion Reward]

[Bomb of Light Potion Recipe]

[High Elf's Tears with Divine Power (0/1) Leaf of the World Tree (0/1)]

[Catalyst for the Light Alchemist Only (Semi-mythic).]

Several other catalysts were listed. Some of them were definitely what I already possessed.

Of course, the two most important ones were missing, but looking at the atmosphere, it felt like Elena already had what I needed. It was very likely that she also owned the leaf of the World Tree.

Otherwise, there would be no reason for our Goddess to throw out such a useless card.

'If I did this by myself, I would never succeed.'

The recipe itself was very complicated before the fact that the World Tree leaves were used as ingredients.

There was a lot more to worry about than I had initially thought, and this was not something I could create by risking a hundred attempts.

If I tried to do something, I would have lost all the precious catalysts.

'It would have taken several years.'

Even techniques I had never used were being described in detail.

In general, it was common to use magical power when dealing with alchemy circles or catalysts. For example, it could be explained as putting the oil called magic power into a car called alchemy.

However, the alchemy of light from the venerable Goddess Benignore was not magic power, but holy oil and fuel. There was a significant difference from what I was accustomed to.

'It was just a guess. I was really right.'

This was a bit different, but I didn't even think it would work out so well that I couldn't help but try. It was only natural for me to pray out of thanks once more. I had learned that our goddess always did watch over me.

'This is it! This is it!'

This also somewhat proved my hypothesis. This continent was being protected by several gods, and they communicated their will through the medium of quests.

Intervening too deeply was, of course, forbidden, and they would get penalized for wrongdoing.

Perhaps the bastard Altanus, who returned Kim Hyunsung, was likely to have suffered an unimaginable penalty. I could imagine that the Goddess Benignore had suffered through the same thing as well.

Of course, I couldn't care less about that now. What mattered was that I could reap the benefits.

As I kept smiling, Elena began to look at me with curiosity. I hurriedly spoke up.