Chapter 314: Jung Hayan's Instruction Manual (8)

No wonder I thought I had to catch up to her in a hurry.

I was moving too slow because Han Sora kept limping, trying to keep up with me as much as possible.

'Should I leave her?'

The thought passed for a while, but Han Sora, who recognized my expression, opened her mouth.

"Don't leave me. I'll run as f-fast as I can. Haaap... Haaap..."

"..."

I felt like carrying her on my back.

However, it was terrifying that Jung Hayan might see the scene again.

But more important than that now...

'Where is she going?'

I just wondered where in the hell she was going.

I didn't know if she thought she should leave for now, or if she was trying to finish something she didn't finish, but whatever it might be, it was not good news for me.

Once again, the words of Yuno Kasugano echoed.

'Is this serious...?'

If the city became ruined by this kind of thing, it would be a ridiculous occurrence.

'Sh*t... Damn.'

I put magic into my eyes as much as possible and continued to pursue Jung Hayan.

It was difficult for me to catch up as I ran around an unorganized, crowded city.

First of all, I was curious about which direction she was running. The most likely thing was, however, the ruined place where the Republic people were.

I thought it was likely that she was going to finish something she didn't finish.

Putting Han Sora aside, for now, it seemed she was thinking about me hating her first.

I began to think that my Mind's Eye would be able to read the subject's mind.

I couldn't figure out what Jung Hayan was thinking right now, so it was frustrating.

It was hard to understand Jung Hayan in a standard way of thinking, but I can't get the hang of it this time.

Perhaps the most probable guess was that she was going to use magic.

Even while wandering through the alleys, I couldn't get a picture of where Jung Hayan was headed.

One thing was for sure; she was continuing to go into the outskirts of the city, which made me a little more puzzled because it was far from the place where the Republicans were staying.

It was then that Han Sora opened her mouth.

"I think I know where she is heading."

"Where is it?"

"To the beach. I'll give you the explanation while moving."

Even if she didn't say that, I wouldn't want to throw her away, but it seemed that Han Sora herself tried to build her own safety device.

"There is a place where I made a magic circle. Basically, it was a device to trap Jung Hayan's magic power in my body, but she customized the magic circle I made. She said it was a way to maximize the magic output..."

"You haven't erased that yet?"

"I'm s-sorry. However, Jung Hayan-nim said that it might be useful in the future. She said that if things were to fail, she might have to come again, that for now, it would be better to watch the situation after the first attack..."