Chapter 201: Lee Ki-young's Prank (2)

"Is this really okay?"

"Sure. I don't know when we'll be able to gather like this again. When I start getting busy in earnest, I'll have less and less time to hang out with you all. Things will get crazy once the new recruits arrive. Hyunsung-ssi also understands that, so I think that's why he allowed me to go to the dungeon this time."

"But..."

"I also need some time to relax, and it's been so long since we've done this. Some people also need a break, you know."

"Hyung-nim..."

Park Deokgu looked grateful for some reason. Perhaps he thought that the reason for this dungeon trip was because of him.

In his position, it would be natural for him to think so. Going to the dungeon at such a sudden time might seem suspicious to anyone who was to chance upon it.

It was only a few days ago that he had a dispute with me.

Naturally, he'd think that the reason why I started planning a dungeon expedition was that it would be my form of reconciliation to him.

In fact, Jung Hayan still felt uncomfortable with Park Deokgu, and I didn't dare talk to him until this expedition arrived.

Thus, it would be natural for him to feel this way.

He wouldn't even be able to imagine that I had planned all of this in a completely different direction from his line of thinking.

After all, this was the first Park Deokgu Awakening and Enhancement Plan, directed by Lee Kiyoung, written by Lee Kiyoung, and supported by Lee Jihye.

It was a real gift prepared for him, who had felt dejected after Kim Ye-ri had beaten him. This way, he would have a real shot at achieving what he wanted to achieve.

He lacked many things, but one of the biggest problems Park Deokgu currently had turned out to be...

'The fourth class change.'

Among the Blue party members, he was the only one who hadn't gotten a 4th class change yet and was still maintaining his rare-grade class. I didn't know why he hadn't gotten around to changing his class after experiencing an entire monster wave, but my guess lay on the possibility that his barrier was a psychological one.

This made me curious about one thing.

If a crisis would hit us, how would Park Deokgu react?

It wasn't a big deal, but it was something worth thinking about. This was something he had never experienced before since Kim Hyunsung's party was full of geniuses. Thus, every possible problem ended up getting solved by Hyunsung before it could scale into trouble.

It wasn't just Kim Hyunsung. Jung Hayan's protective magic blocked the backup before Park Deokgu could get hurt.

That being said, in every party battle, our party members always ended up outshining Deokgu in terms of performance. Though he was able to experience the battles alongside them, it made me think if his constant behind-the-scene performance was the reason why the system wasn't able to judge what kind of class to give him.

This was only my hypothesis. However, I had to think that it was worth experimenting with. It didn't matter if he didn't develop his class or attribute this time. If he felt that he lacked in this expedition, it would be a little easier for him to accept the serum, and if he couldn't get through this, I could push through with assigning him to a new party.

However...

'There is no chance of that happening.'

I knew Park Deokgu would never give up, hence why I had proposed this expedition.