Chapter 45

•••Sam's POV•••

"You know I don't have to go to the party?" I asked Colby, he sighs.

It's been a week since Christmas, now I'm going to the club with the others but Colby is staying here alone. Devyn, Katrina, and Tara are going to watch Emma so Colby can relax.

I honestly didn't want to leave him.

"I know but...you need to have fun, enjoy life! I am going to be alright." He said with a smile as I sigh and kissed his forehead.

"If you say so...Call me if you need me, alright babe," I said as he smiled.

That smile, that beautiful smile.

"I will, go have fun!" He said with a laugh and I smiled and kissed him.

"Bye...I love you," I said with a smile.

"Love you too." He said as I left the house.

"At The Club."

"Aye! Sam!!" Corey chirped as he and the other boys smiled at me.

I greeted them and we headed to the club, it was pack as usual. Drunk people grinding on each other and some people were making out.

It was kinda gross seeing people doing that in front of you. But hey, it doesn't matter at the same time.

Corey, Jake, Elton, and I sat on the bar table, they got some shots but I didn't.

I wanted to be sober when I got home.

I know when I'm too drunk, things gets out of hand. like I don't think on what I do.

I also didn't want to hurt Colby or Emma.

If I ever did...I wouldn't ever forgive myself.

"So Sam, how is it finally to be a father?" Elton asks, drinking from his shot as I smiled.

"Amazing, but stressful. But when Emma was born I already knew I was gonna love her to death." I said with a wider smile, remembering when she was born.

When she was born, I couldn't take my eyes off of her. She looked so much like Colby.

I already knew at that moment, I was gonna protect her.

I would do anything for her, also Colby.

Gosh, I would do anything for him to make him happy.

"I can see, do you think you and Colby are gonna have more kids?" Jake asked also taking his shot.

"Maybe? I'm not sure it's honestly Colby's choice but...I think one kid is okay for now." I said as they all smiled at me.

"If you want... someday you and Colby can go on vacation and the boys and girls and I will watch the dog and Emma?" Elton asked as I shrugged.

"Maybe....that does sound good to have a vacation," I said with a sigh.

Right before they could say anything, A girl that was a brunette and wearing a tight red dress showing off her hips...well everything was showing, she sat next to me. Close.

"Hey, handsome...your single?" Her voice was deeper and weird.

She was drunk.

"Uh..no I'm not I'm happily married. Sorry, ma'am." I said trying to push her off but her hand went on my thigh.

Oh sh*t, I'm probably screwed.

"I don't see your wife?" She slurred as I looked at the others with slight panic.

"I don't have a wife ma'am? I have a husband." I said and pushed her off of me.

I knew that she's drunk but I know If I don't do anything she'll probably kiss me.

"Your gay? C'mon why all the hot guys have to be f*cking gay." She slurred again and walked closer to me, but Jake grabbed her.

"Whelp he's takin girl sorry not sorry." He said before pushing her out of the way, not hard but gentle so she wouldn't stumble.

I sigh in relief as she didn't come back.

"Wow, girls still hit on you?" Jake asked with a chuckle and sat back down and I nodded.

"You know to get your mind off of things...you can take a shot?" Corey said taking a sip from his shot and I shook my head.

"No, I promise myself I will be sober when I get home," I said truly not wanting to drink.

"C'mon man! Just take one!" Jake said as I gave in so they would stop begging me.

One shot led to another and another and a few more.

I was gonna regret what was gonna happen.

A/N: What is gonna happen? I know but do you guys know hehehehe.🤭❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️