Chapter 47

This Chapter is a Smut Chapter! So here's your warning! Skip if you do get uncomfortable with this type of stuff!

I bit my lip, looking at Sam. Sam's eyes were fully dilated, with so much lust in his eyes.

"I'm gonna make it up to you Colbs, I'm gonna f*ck you so good," Sam said lowly as my eyes winded, but with need.

Sam smirked and leaned in to kiss me on the lips, I quickly started to kiss back. Our lips moving in sync as Sam's hand roamed on my body.

Sam then pushed me down on the bed, so he was the top. Our lips were still attached.

When we pulled away, we were trying to catch theirs breathes as Sam moved the hair away from my face with a small smile.

Sam smirked and then started to suck on my neck, leaving hickeys on all over my neck. I moaned as Sam sucks on my sweet spot, making Sam smirk against my neck. Knowing that drives me insane.

Sam then pulled away, taking his and my shirt off.

"Wow." Sam breathed out, admiring my beautiful body, he honestly could just stare at his me forever. That was how beautiful I was in his eyes.

"Your drooling Sam." I chuckled and Sam rolled his eyes, kissing my body to my neck.

"S-Sam I need you." I gasped as Sam started grinding on me.

"Be patient," Sam whispered and slowly slid off my pants.

I bucked his hips up, but only to be forced down by Sam.

"Nah uh, you want to get punished?" Sam asked as I shook my head.

"Then be patient." Sam chuckle and slowly pulled down my boxers.

I wanted Sam, I wanted to feel Sam's love. I loved the feeling of my husband inside of me. I needed him.

Sam grabbed the lube, coating his fingers and rubbing it around my entrance making me gasp slightly and gasp again when Sam pushed in one finger.

"Oh!" I moaned as Sam thrust his finger in and out.

"Another." I  said breathless and gasped again as Sam added another.

Sam loved the feeling of his husband clenching around his fingers and feeling his tight walls.

I moaned as Sam added another but curling his fingers, hitting my prostate dead on.

"Oh-Faster!" I moaned as Sam thrust his fingers faster.

Sam then pulled out his fingers, pulling down his boxers and grabbing a condom, and slid it on while putting lube on it also.

"You ready baby?" Sam asked as he line his member on my entrance while his hands were rubbing my waist.

"Y-yes f-f*ck me." I grunted out and Sam pushed in, earning a gasp and moan from me.

When Sam was pushed in all the way, he let me adjust to this feeling.

"Move." I breathed out as Sam started to thrust slowly.

He went even faster at every thrust, the pleadings of me begging him to keep going faster.

The way he sees his member entering and out of me here and there, the way he hears my moans.

Sam smirked and went faster if that was possible.

"S-Sam c-close!" I  choked out, feeling the tightness in stomach-turning a knot.

"Cum baby." Sam breathed out as he still pounds into Me and I moaned and releases all over him and I.

Sam groaned and pound into me one more time before spilling his load into me.

Sam pulled out when he was done with his high, collapsing next to me, pulling me close to him and both of us still catching our breaths.

"That was...wow," Sam said with a small smile and I nuzzled my head into Sam's neck.

I hummed and looked at Sam, Sam smiled and kissed my forehead.

I loved how Sam can show much more love when they have sex, if we ever argue, our love will never fade away from each other.

Sam cleaned us up before we cuddle together, I was about to fall asleep before I heard Sam said something.

"I love you so much, I'm never hurting you again."

A/n: hope you guys like it in 3rd POV, it's much easier to write in 3rd POV while writing smut, hope you guys like this!
(Edited: now this chapter is in first POV!)
Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️