Chapter 48

"Colbs, wake up," Sam whispered as I groan and covered my head with a pillow.

"C'mon we have to pick up Emma pretty soon." He said as I took the covers away from my face.

"Fine." I groaned and slip out of bed, but only to wince at how sore I was.

"Ugh, I don't think I can't walk." I pouted as he sniffled a laugh and tried to help me stand, but I instantly lost my balance and fall into him.

"I got you." He said with a chuckle and I pouted my lip.

"Damn I did too good." He said with a laugh as I glared at him.

"Yeah yeah," I grumbled and he grabbed my cane and handed it to me.

"I don't think I can't come with you?" I whispered as I tried to walk but I couldn't since he did too good on me.

"Alright I'll just get Emma, are you okay to stay alone?" He asked and sat me down on the bed.

"Yeah, I'll be okay alone," I said as he kissed my forehead.

We said our goodbyes and he left, I sigh pulled the covers back over me. Something felt off with our house these past few days though.

Like something was watching every move I make.

I sigh and closed my eyes but only to open them again as I heard small giggles coming from Emma's nursery.

I'm the only one here besides Bambi.

Who was that?

I'm probably hearing things though, my mind probably is playing tricks with me. I rubbed my eyes and sigh shakily, and grabbing my phone to play some games on it.

I didn't know how long was it until I heard Sam coming into the room with Emma as she cooed at me. I smiled softly as he handed me her.

"Was she good for them?" I asked as he nodded, sitting next to me.

"Yep, She was good for them." He said and tickled her tummy causing her to giggle loudly as warmth fills in my heart.

We all hung out with each other before we had to put Emma to bed, so Sam and I watched some TV to kill some time.

Soon I know it I ended falling asleep.

This dream seems different though, it was dark.

Pitch black dark, I slowly walked around this place until I face a weird looking thing?

A wolf?

I couldn't tell?

It was huge and red and its eyes were red as it growled at me. Fear washed over me as it turned around facing Sam and Emma.

I couldn't move, it was like I was paralyzed again.

I couldn't even scream as it launches over to them.

I bolted up gasping, feeling fear.

"Woah it's okay shh.." Sam cooed and pulled me into him as I started to tremble.

"E-Emma!" I choked out as he tightened his grip on me.

"Emma is fine she's fine it was just a dream." He cooed as I looked at the baby camera we had.

She was still sleeping peacefully which made me calmer.

The dream just felt so real.

I sniffled and snuggled into him as he rubbed my back.

"Wanna talk about it?" He asked after a while and I shook my head.

He nodded and kissed my forehead.

We stayed like this for a while, until something caught our attention.

Small giggles were coming from Emma's room. Something felt off.

I check the baby's camera and saw that she was still sleeping.

Those giggles weren't human.

A/n: what did Sam summon this time?

Comment ❤️ vote ❤️