Chapter 33

I nervously laid on the bed, feeling sick to my stomach as I kept hearing Daisy's giggles, laughs throughout the house.

Sam should be the one making me laugh and giggle, not Daisy.

I couldn't stop thinking about what she said, how is she gonna hurt the baby? I shook that thought away and grabbed my phone, going to text Kat.

Colby: Hey Kat!

Kat: hey Colby! Everything alright?

Colby: of course, well..Sam haves a friend that is a girl over.

Kat: oh, who she?

Colby: a girl named Daisy, I guess she is Sam's childhood friend?

Kat: oh Sam never mentioned her to me? Strange?

Colby: yeah me either, she kinda threaten me.

Kat: what did she say?! I'll kill that little brat!

Colby: she just said that I can't hang out with him or she will hurt the baby.

Kat: that little- you have to tell Sam alright! He's gonna believe you!

Colby: Okay, thanks, Kat.

Kat: no problem this is what's friends are for, if she does something tell me and I'll beat her butt!

Colby: don't worry I will ❤️

We texted for a while until she had to go, I bit my lip as Sam walked into the room.

"You alright baby?" He asked as I nodded.

"She gone?" I asked as he nodded and sat next to me.

Should I tell him now?

"Are you sure your alright? You've been quiet ever since Daisy came here?" He asked as I looked at him.

"She's evil!" I said staring at him, to show him I'm telling the truth.

"What? No, she ain't Colby?" He said as he shook his head.

"She threatens me Sam when you were on the phone!" I said as he looked at me confused.

"Your lying! She will never threaten people!" He said causing my lip to quiver.

He doesn't believe me.

"Y-you don't believe me?" I whispered as his face soften.

"It's hard to believe Colbs." He said and I felt my heartbreak.

"F-fine don't b-believe!" I snapped and stand up out of bed and grabbed my cane.

"Colbs..." He said but trail's off, I sniffled and looked at him.

"She threatens that I n-need to stop hanging out with you and t-that she'll hurt the b-baby, but you d-don't have to believe me," I whispered and turned around to leave but Sam stopped me by touching my shoulder.

He was about to say something but I shook my head.

"Don't say n-nothing, I-I need time alone," I whispered as he looked at me sadly.

I walked out without saying anything, when I got into the living I laid down on the couch. Rubbing my stomach anxiously.

Did I do the right thing?

I didn't let him say anything.

I felt myself breakdown as I thought of him never believing me after this.

Will he choose Daisy over me?

I softly started to cry, I don't like when Sam and I are like this.

I stayed like this for few minutes until I heard someone walking downstairs.

I sniffled and looked at Sam as he looked at me sadly and he crouches down to me.

"I believe you." He whispered as I sniffled and he wiped off the tears that were pouring down.

"D-do you?" I whispered as he nodded.

"Yes, I should anyways I'm your husband. I should know you never lie, I still remember what daisy does." He said as I slowly sat up and he sits next to me.

What does he mean by that?

"I'm gonna keep an eye on her alright, If she does anything to you she's done for." He said as I sniffled a small laugh.

We stayed in silence for a while until I broke it.

"I'm sorry t-that I didn't let you e-explain," I whispered as he shook his head.

"Don't apologize your hormones are all over the place right now." He said and puts his hand on my belly, so he could rub it.

I smiled softly at him.

I'm hoping Daisy doesn't do anything to us.

A/n: oof it kinda hurt that I wrote this chapter that Sam and Colby are like this🥺 hope you like this❤️

Comment❤️ Vote ❤️