Chapter 51

"Sam!!" I shrieked with so much fear in my voice as he still clenched his neck and still was gasping for air.

Something was choking him.

Right, when I was about to go to his aid something pushed me HARD causing me to scream and to hit the wall.

"Sh*t!" I hissed as I landed on my wrist wrong but my attention went to Sam, my heart hurting as he still struggling for air.

"Sam!!" I yelled as I went over to him and looked at the board.

We had to end this game.

I grabbed his hand putting it on the planchette also with mines.

"Goodbye," I said and moved it to goodbye as Sam came back to reality.

He looked at me with fear in his eyes, he then looked at me still trying to get his breathing back together.

"It's okay...your okay take some deep breaths." I cooed and caress his cheek and he took a breath.

It took him a while to calm down fully but when he was, he hugged me.

"S-something choke me...something pushed you?!" He asked shakily as I nodded and nuzzled my head in his chest.

"At least I think the ghost is g-" he was cut off by the house shaking and stuff falling causing me to cowered into him.

"What the f*ck!! We ended it??" He yelled and pulled me into him covering my head as the house still shook.

I thought we ended it right?

I cried out in pain as my back started to sting so badly in pain, not only that my wrist started to throb.

"S-Sam!" I wailed as he tightens his grip as the whole house filled with horrifying screams.

The screams were high pitch—it didn't sound like a scream for help, it sounded like...they wanted us out.

The shakes and screams soon then calmed down but Sam and I still were on the ground.

But I could tell whatever Sam summon...was still here and it was angrier.

I looked at Sam and he kissed my forehead.

"I'll call in a priest today and see if they can clean our house." He said as I nodded and he picks me up sitting me on the couch.

He gasps as he looked at my back.

"What??" I asked feeling fear again.

"Scratch marks..they're deeper." He says and took a picture to show me.

I gasp at how deep they were, not too deep but they were deep like a cat's sharp claws were clawing at them, They were bleeding also.

"I'm gonna get something's to clean up the scar," Sam whispered before going to get the aid kit.

He came back after few minutes and started cleaning up my scars.

I hissed slightly as it started stinging.

"Sorry." He whispered and gently started to patch up.

"Y-you okay?" I whispered as I notice he had been quiet for a while.

"Yes...I'm am." He whispered, but I knew something was bothering him.

I always did knew something was bothering him.

"You're not...tell me," I whispered as he got done and sigh.

"Just..scared...I've gotten choked by that thing...you've got thrown across the room... we both could've died." He said and checked my wrist that I landed on wrong.

I chewed my lip as he touched it, the thought, if I've, would've gotten more hurt and he would've been still choking came across my mind.

I'm still could get paralyzed and I'm still am if I've would've gotten more hurt.

"You okay?" He asked as he got done and I nodded and put my head on his shoulder.

We're still haunted which scares me—knowing that this ghost can hurt us any moment.

Maybe we made things worse.

We stayed in silence for a while until I went to the bathroom.

When I got done doing my business, I washed my hands—but noticed something. I wasn't alone.

I turned around meeting something....the demon—or from my dreams.

I couldn't help but let out a horrifying scream as I saw it staring at me.

A/n: hehehe I'm evil 😈 early update aye!!❤️❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote❤️