Chapter 1

Sam's POV

"Sam, Come down here quick!!" My mom yelled with a worried tone making me drop my pencil and bolt out of my room.

"What-what is it mom? Everything alright??" I asked as I came running down the stairs finding my mom crying and my dad having a sad face.

"S-Sam..C-c-Colby.." She sobbed as she couldn't finish her sentence and put her hands to her face and my heart seized up in my chest.

Something happened to Colby.

"Mom and dad, what happened to Colby? Is he alright??" I yelled as my hands shook.

"Son... Colby was driving...he got into a bad accident." My dad exclaimed as he tried to stay calm to comfort mom.

My heart completely shattered in my chest as tears brimmed in my eyes.

"What!! I-is he alright!! We have to go to the hospit-" I was cut off by my dad putting his hands on my shoulder and look into my eyes.

"Son we're not sure yet if he is alive..but don't worry he's gonna be alright...I know it." He exclaimed as I nodded shakily.

"We're going n-now." My mom said grabbing the keys to dad's car.

I nodded as my dad guide us both to the car.

We drove to the hospital and tried to get their soon as possible.

Colby had to be alright..he's my everything.

He can't die...

I slightly cried the whole time we were heading to the hospital. We then got there and headed to the building. We got inside and saw Colby's parent's in the waiting room. Colby's dad was holding Colby's mom as both of them cried.

Is he alive?

They notice us and my parents both quickly hugged them.

My mind was racing with thoughts, that I shouldn't be thinking of.

"I-is he a-alive?" I whimpered as my mom pulled me into her.

"As of now he is... he's in surgery." Colby's father said as I felt tears falling down my cheeks.

"The driver was drunk and was s-speeding and hit Colby's car.." Colby's father said and swallowed hard.

We all sat down on the hard uncomfortable chairs as we waited for someone to tell us if he is alright.

I pulled out my phone and I saw the last thing we both sent each other.

Sam: okay...I love you Colbs😘

Colby: I love you too 😘

I sobbed as I read that, my heartbreaking, even more, that was the last thing I heard from him. I shakily called Elton and told him everything and tell him if he could call the others.

They came rushing in about 5 minutes later, I sat up and hugged Elton.

"It's okay..he's gonna be okay.." he whispered as everyone talk to my parents and Colby's parents.

"Any news?" He whispered again and still hugged me.

"Not r-really.. he's in surgery tho.." I whimpered and started to cry.

It's hurting me that I can't see him, and not knowing if he is alive.

Our friends came into the hug, we stayed like this for a while before sitting back down.

Waiting.

It felt like forever but it was only has been few hours until a nurse came.

"Cole Robert Brock?" She asked and looked around as we all sat up.

Colby's parents walk to the nurse to get the news, I felt my body shook in fear.

It felt like forever until Colby's parents came back.

"I-is he alive?" I whispered as my mom and dad rubbed my back.

"He is... He's f-fighting for his life..." Colby's dad trailed off and took a shaky breath making my heart hurt in my chest.

"There is a chance that he might be paralyzed to walk."

A/N: Hehe

Comment and vote!