Chapter 40

"Ugh!!" I groan as I just sat on the couch and only to feel the need to pee again as the baby kicked my bladder again.

Sam sniffled a laugh as I just glared at him and sat up grabbing my cane and waddle to the bathroom.

I'm still pregnant and 40 weeks.

My water hasn't broken yet.

I've been VERY uncomfortable now, constantly having to pee. Mood swings and food cravings, my feet always hurt and it's hard to walk now.

I wanted this baby out of me.

Everything about being full term is uncomfortable. When I got done doing my business, I went back to the couch with a sigh and closed my eyes tiredly.

"You okay?" Sam asked with a chuckle and put his hand on my belly.

"Uncomfortable," I grumbled as he frowned slightly.

"I know I'm sorry that you're so uncomfortable." He said and rubbed my belly comfortably.

"I want this baby out of me," I grumbled as he kissed my forehead.

"Dr. Hooves said that we have to go in when your water breaks and it hasn't." He said as I glared at him.

I really wanted to kill him for doing this to me.

"Ugh! That's gonna take forever!" I groan as he laughs and shook his head.

"No it won't, this baby is taking its time I guess." He says as I huffed a breath.

"Oh and Dr. Hooves said that we can try to induce Labor we could try that?" He said as I nodded with tears forming in my eyes.

I was just really uncomfortable.

Dr. Hooves sent him a link to a website with a list of things to introduce Labor, so he went on there and show me the things.

"We're NOT having sex," I grumbled as I looked on the list showing on their is to have Sex and he laughed.

I was down on having sex with him but I was just uncomfortable To do that now.

"We don't have to... but their other things....like eating hot food?" He said as I nodded.

"Yeah, we could try that?" I said and he walked to the kitchen.

He then looked in the fridge, grabbing leftovers of super spicy chicken.

"This could help?" He says after he got done cooking it and handed it to me.

I took a bite from the chicken as Sam next to me. The chicken was good but it was SPICY! Sam went to grab me something to drink and handed it to me as I was balling my eyes out.

I put my drink down and groan.

"What else is on the list?" I grumbled as he looked at his phone.

"You could try bouncing on the exercise ball?" He asked looking at me as I nodded with a sigh.

He went to grab it and came back with it, helping me to sit on it.

I bounce on the ball for a while until nothing happens. I groaned as I felt like giving up.

"C'mon don't give up!" Sam said as I just glared at him.

"Nothing is working," I grumbled as he sighs and grabbed his phone.

"You can take a warm bath? That will probably help?" He asked as I nodded.

"I'll get it ready for you." He whispered and kissed my forehead and left as Bambi came over to me putting her paw on my leg.

"You don't know what's going on don't you?" I whispered as I petted her as she looked at me.

A few minutes later Sam came back with a smile.

"Got the bath ready, c'mon." He whispered and help me to stand and walk me to the bathroom.

I stepped into the tub with the help of Sam and when I was fully in the water I felt my body relaxed. I sigh and closed my eyes as he poured the water on my back.

"This feels good baby?" He asked with a chuckle as I hummed.

I stayed in the tub for a while until I had to get out. He helps me to change and went to our room.

"What else is there?" I mumbled as he checked on the list again.

He was about to say something but I knew what he was going to say.

"We're NOT having sex, Sam!" I said as he pouted his lip out.

"God dangit." He mumbled and looked back at the list and I rolled my eyes.

"We can try... walking around the house?" He asked as I sigh and nodded.

I hope this works.

He walked with me around the house for a while,  until there was a warm liquid that went down on my legs.

"Is it happening?!" He asked frantically looking down at my legs as I huff a breath.

"No, I just peed myself," I grumbled with a little embarrassment, as he sniffled a laugh causing me to glare at him.

"Laugh and I'll f*cking kill you!" I grumbled as his eyes winded.

"Sorry, let's get you changed." He said leading me into our room.

I got changed and laid on the bed exhausted.

"We can try tomorrow." He says as he kissed my forehead.

"I guess," I grumbled as he pulled the covers over us.

"Don't worry this baby will be here in no time." He whispered as I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

I ended falling asleep, but I woke up a few hours later with a sharp pain in my belly making me jolting up in with a gasp.

I took off the covers revealing fluids.

My water broke.

A/N: hehe Hope you guys like this! I had fun writing this one.

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️