Chapter 117

I woke up Hours Later by feeling like something hit me like a truck, also by feeling my side hurting as f*ck.

"F*ck." I hissed and slowly sat up and rested my hand on my side.

I didn't know what was causing this, it wasn't as bad as yesterday. I don't think it's worse because of sex.

I realized that Sam wasn't sleeping so he must've been doing something.

I forced myself out of bed to get dress, ignoring the pain that I was getting. I got dress in Sam's hoodie-one of my favorites-and some pants.

It was hard to get dress because every minute I would stop and take a breather from how bad my side was hurting.

When I got done changing, out of a sudden, I felt nauseous hitting me like bricks causing me to go over the toilet.

I let out a gag as I spilled my guts out in the toilet, I kept spilling my guts out but when I got done throwing up, I flushed the toilet and shakily sat back up.

I looked at myself in the mirror when I got done washing my face, I was breathing heavily from how much my side was hurting.

I swallowed thickly as tears brimmed my eyes.

It's just probably stress...

I sighed shakily before walking out of the room and went downstairs.

Every time I walked, my side kept getting worse and worse to the point that I felt that I couldn't walk.

When I got downstairs, I realized that Sam wasn't there, but a note was on the counter. I shakily grabbed it read it.

Hey baby, I went to the trap house so I could talk with Corey and Jake about some things, Kat and chase wanted to take the kids to lunch if that's alright, call me if you need me or anything's happening, don't be nervous too.

I love you; I'll be back soon love <3

Sam-

I huffed out a breath before flopping down on the couch.

I closed my eyes as tears slowly poured down on my cheeks.

I didn't know what was happening, all I wanted was Sam to comfort me.

I sniffled as Bambi laid her head on my leg and I shakily pet her. At least she was distracting me from the pain.

I was petting her for a while, but the pain was unbearable till the point I think I'm going to passed out.

I needed to call Sam.

I let out a sharp painful gasp as pain shot through my side causing me to let out a cry. I ignored the pain as I grabbed my phone and went to call Sam.

It rang for a couple of seconds until Sam answer it.

"Hey, baby...everything alright?" He asked as I shook my head as I clenched my free hand on my side.

"N-No." I whimpered as I heard movement in the background.

"Why?! Tell me what's wrong?!" He said and I let out a sob.

"M-My side." I rasped out and clamped my eyes shut.

"H-hurts s-so bad." I sobbed out and he cursed under his breath.

"Okay...I'm going to come back now. Don't worry alright." He said and I nodded with a sniffle.

He then hung up and I let out a sob before clenching my side.

It hurts so f*cking bad.

I stuffed my head on the couch with a painful scream feeling my side getting worse, not because of that, my stomach was hurting more too.

I felt myself slowly blacking out but was slightly awoken from hearing Sam running in.

"Hey! Hey, everything's going to be alright." He said as he grabbed me bridle style and I let out a painful sob.

"I'm going to take you to the hospital." That was all he said as he took me outside.

"I-I-i'm d-dying." I whimpered as he sat me in the car, and he shook his head.

"No, no don't think that." He said as he got in the front and pulled out of the driveway.

I let out a louder painful sob as I felt more pain than ever before.

All I remember is that everything going black.

I couldn't tell how long I was in the darkness, but I wasn't until I saw some light and a non-Familiar place.

"Hey dad, how does this look?!" A teenage girl said as she walked downstairs wearing a beautiful red dress that was long enough to be down her waist.

"Hey Princess, woah you're so beautiful," Sam said as he appeared and hugged her with a huge smile on his face.

"Thank you, dad." She looked at me and pulled away from him.

"You look very beautiful tonight, sweetie," I said with a small smile, and she hugged me as I believe victor walked down the stairs.

He looked he was 10 or younger now.

"Emma, can I watch your TV when you're gone." That was all he said as All of us laugh.

"Yes, but that's all you have to say, little bro." Emma giggle and he whined.

"Fine, Fine, have fun at your dance." He grumbled as she bends down and hugged him.

I smiled as Sam wrapped his arms around my waist, I looked into his eyes seeing that he had so much love in his eyes.

We were both a little older, but we still have the love that we always have for each other.

He smiled before pulling into a kiss.

"Ewww, dad and daddy are kissing!!" Victor whined, Sam and I pulled away with a laugh.

"Alright, we have to take Emma to her dance," I said with a giggle as Emma scrunch her nose at me.

At this moment, we looked like a super happy family.

-

A/n: Tehe what's happening, sorry for not updating the past few days...I've been focusing on a new book 😏

Comment❤️Vote❤️