Chapter 101

Sam's POV

"Sam, please calm down," Corey said as I kept pacing around the office, and I clenched my jaw.

"Calm down?! How the f*ck I would calm down. Colby has been missing for three Weeks! Three weeks!!!" I yelled as I continued to pace around this room.

The police have been looking for Colby every single day, but they can't find him.

Some of them even thinking that he just ran away.

But that doesn't sound like Colby, he would tell me that something is wrong.

"Yeah, we know Sam, but please just calm down," Jake said as he grabbed my shoulder, and I closed my eyes.

"Fine," I mumbled before taking a seat and rubbed my face anxiously.

A Police Officer then came into the room and sat down on his desk.

"Any news?!" I asked as he shook his head sadly and I sigh.

"I know it's been only three weeks but...some of the officers are giving up." He said as I clenched my jaw.

"Don't give up, we need to keep looking for him," I growled, and he nodded and grabbed some papers.

"We are doing everything we can, Sam." He said as I nodded while running my hand through my hair.

"Is there any way that you guys may think who the kidnapper is?" He asked as I shrugged but something came to my mind.

"Wait yes," I said as Corey and Jake looked at me with confusion.

"Oh, then what's this person's name?" The officer asked looking at me.

"His name is Caleb Harris; do you know by any chance that he is out of jail?" I asked as he nodded.

"He is out of jail, someone bailed him out a few months ago. So, you believe he's the one that kidnapped Colby?" He asked and I nodded confidently.

"Yeah, it's definitely him," I said and nervously picked at my hands.

I hoped that Caleb wasn't doing anything to Colby.

Then something clicked in me again.

The texts.

I don't get why I haven't even thought about the texts.

"Do you still have Colby's phone?!" I asked as he nodded and handed me Colby's phone.

"Can you like.... track a person where they are by text?" I asked as he nodded.

"Yes, we can." He confirmed as I unlocked Colby's phone and went to his messages.

"I believe that this is Caleb that texted Colby," I said handing him the phone back and he looked through the texts.

"Hm, probably. I'm going to turn this in, and we can track this person's location and see where they're at." He said smiling and I smiled back.

"Do you know how long this will take, to find Colby?" Corey asked as the officer shrugged.

"I don't know...it might take a while I'm not sure. But I'll contact you Sam if I have any information." He said as he stood up and I nodded.

It turns out that the person that messaged Colby was Caleb, now they are trying to figure where he is at.

Jake, Corey, and I then left the station and Corey started to drive us home.

"I'm going to kill Caleb," I growled while clenching my jaw, and Corey chuckle.

"I know, I do too." He said as he pulled out of the driveway.

I sigh before grabbing my phone, I felt my heartbreak from seeing a picture of Colby on my lock screen.

I miss him so much.

It's been three weeks; I don't know what Caleb is doing to him.

Whatever it is, I'm still going to kill him.

"Have you told Emma about this?" Jake asked as I shook my head, biting my lip.

"No, I can't. She'll freak out. You know how much she loves Colby and doesn't want anything to happen to him." I said as he sighs sadly with a nod.

"What if we don't find Colby...how are we going to tell them?" Corey asked as I shrugged with a sigh.

"I don't know man, I'll figure it out," I said and put my phone in my pocket.

I rubbed my face anxiously.

All I wanted is for Colby to be in my arms and knowing that he is safe.

We were driving for a while until we got to the trap house we went inside.

"Dada!!!" Emma squealed once I open the door and I smiled at her as I picked her up.

"Hey, sweetheart." I cooed as I rested her on my hip.

"Is Dwaddy cwoming bwack?" She asks as my heart broke, and I felt tears brimming my eyes.

"Soon sweetie," I said and walked into the living room.

"I mwiss him." She mumbled as she rested her head on my shoulder and I sigh.

"I know, dada misses him too," I mumbled and sat down on the couch as kat came down the stairs with Victor which he was crying.

"Sam please help. H-he can't stop crying." She begged and I nodded as I sat Emma down on the couch.

Kat handed me victor and I looked at him as I bounced him.

"Shh, Shh it's okay bubba." I cooed as I sat up, he wasn't hungry or needed a change, so I didn't know what was up.

"What's wrong bubba," I mumbled kissing his forehead as he continued to cry.

Then it hit me, he wants Colby.

I knew that newborns needed to be with their mommy's all the time for bonding time.

Colby has been gone for three weeks

I sigh before going into our room and sat down on the bed.

"I know you miss daddy, bubba," I mumbled as I rocked him.

"I miss him too bubba," I said as tears poured down on my face and he stopped crying as if he didn't want me to cry.

I smiled with a sniffle before kissing Victor's forehead.

"I'm going to get daddy back, I promise."

A/N: is he tho-anywho I might update again today since I'm almost done writing the next chapter :)

Comment❤️Vote❤️