Chapter 17

I woke up on the couch, remembering that Sam wanted me to sleep down here because he won't be here in the morning so it is easier for me to get something to eat.

I sigh as I wished Sam was here with me, my stomach started to growl and I chuckled and went on the wheelchair that was next to the couch and wheeled myself to the kitchen. There was a note on the table, so I grabbed it.

Hey Colby, I'll probably be gone for a few hours, Katrina will probably be the only one with you. CALL me if you need anything! Love you!

~Sam~

I smiled softly and put the note down and looked into the fridge to see if I want anything. I bit my lip, as I couldn't think about what to eat. I stayed there thinking but flinched as I heard the front door opening.

"Colby!!! I brought food!!!!" Katrina sang as I chuckled and closed the fridge.

"Morning Kat!" I laughed as she came into the kitchen with McDonald's.

"Morning Colby, I got your favorite." She chirped and handed me my food.

Chicken nuggets are my favorite.

"Thank you." I smiled as she grabbed something to drink.

"No problem, are you doing anything today?" She asked as she sat down on a chair.

I shrugged and took a bite of my chicken nuggets.

"Ooh, we can watch movies!" She squealed and I nodded with a small smile.

I loved hanging out with Kat.

I then got done eating my chicken nuggets and kat and I decided to watch a movie in the living room. We both had blankets cover over us while watching Disney movies.

"Are you excited to become a parent?" Kat asked as the movie ended and she went to pick another.

"Yeah, I'm nervous but excited!" I explained with a smile as she smiled.

"You and Sam are going to be great parents!" She says as I nodded.

"This was unplanned but it's life I guess," I said and chewed my lip as she put her hand on my back.

"Yeah it's life, but I and our friends are going to support you both no matter what!" She explained and I felt warmth in my heart.

"You guys are the best," I say as she giggled.

"We're friends, friends are there for each other." She said and sat up with a bowl that we had our popcorn in.

"I'm gonna make some more popcorn be right back!" She said and skips to the kitchen making me chuckle a little.

I decided to grab my phone, probably wasn't the best idea. My social media was blowing up with hate.

I felt my heart hurt since the hate was death threats. I thought the fans were excited for Sam and me?

I click on Sam and I's video we posted yesterday, there were some good Comments but the hate was taking over.

Samfan: a boy pregnant? He's lying, he's an attention seeker!'

Solbyhater: He's doing it for attention!

Skadooshnoodle: congratulations guys! Love you guys! Ignore the hate Colby!❤️

Fan: Can't wait for the baby to be born!!

Hater12: Colby deserves all the hate!

Hater234: He's gonna lose the baby anyway!

Hater: the baby and Colby should die!

Paralyzed // Solby (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें