Chapter 76

Sam's POV

When I got to the party, Amber was waiting for me outside.

"Hey, Sam! Glad you could make it!" She chirped as she hugged.

"Yeah, I'm glad to," I said once we pulled away and headed inside the house.

"Want anything to drink Sam?" She asked once we got inside the house revealing loads of people that were dancing to the music.

"Uh...no thanks," I said politely with a small smile.

"C'mon!! Live a little!" She said pouring some vodka in two cups.

"Fine, I'm only having one," I said grabbing the cup from her hand while looking around this place.

"Nice party amber," I said while she twirled her hair as she looked at me.

She hummed with a nod as I took a sipped of my drink.

Maybe around my 2nd sip, I felt tipsy which confused me slightly, but I shrugged it off.

"Hey Sam, you don't look too good. Let's go to my room." She said and grabbed my hand, dragging me into her room before I could even respond.

She sat me on her bed and sat next to me and I took more sips of the drink.

"Do you love Colby?" She asked breaking the silence as I rubbed my eyes feeling the alcohol setting in.

"Yes, I love him," I said, and I smiled slightly at the thought of his name.

"But are you sure you love him?" She asked putting her hand on my leg, making me scrunch my brows.

"Yes, I'm sure." I slur and slowly sat up.

"I have to go Amber." I slurred as I tried to walk to the door only to be stopped by her pressing her lips to mines.

I wasn't even thinking as I started kissing her back, our lips moving in sync as my hands trailed around her body.

I stopped kissing her as I felt reality coming back to me.

She isn't Colby.

"What Sammy?" She asked and went to kiss me again but only to be pushed by me.

"We can't amber, I love Colby. He's, my husband." I said with guilt in my voice as I realized I cheated on him.

"C'mon Sammy, I can do so much-." I cut her off by pushing her again before running out of the party.

I needed to get to Colby.

Colby's POV

I stared at the video, it repeats itself over and over again. Seeing his lips on her lips, seeing his hands on someone else's hurts me.

He promised me he would never.

I choked on a sob, dropping my phone and putting my hands on my head.

I had so many mixed emotions.

Hurt.

Betrayal.

Confused.

Heartbroken.

So, emotions that were happening at once, I couldn't even think.

I then heard the door opening downstairs, meaning Sam was home causing my heart to hurt more.

I still can't wrap the fact that he cheated.

"Colby!" Sam breathed out, running into our room and I looked at him hurt.

I grabbed my phone, going on the messages.

"Why did you do it," I mumbled, and he frowns.

"I....how do you know?" He asked as his voice crack with guilt.

"Why did you!!" I yelled shoving my phone at him.

"I... I'm so sorry baby! I was drunk!" He choked out and I shook my head with tears pouring down on my cheeks.

"T-that is no excuse, Samuel!" I yelled, standing up.

"I-I know, I know that is a dumb excuse b-but I only had one glass! I wasn't thinking straight!" He choked out and I raised my brows with a sniffle.

"I-I Promise I pulled away when I realized what I-I was doing." He said and I looked down as more tears pour down my cheeks.

I didn't know if I wanted to forgive him or not.

We've been through so much these past days.

I sniffled before slowly taking off my wedding ring and looked at him, making his face fall completely.

"N-no." He said with so much hurt in his voice causing me to cringe slightly.

"I'm s-sorry."

A/N: another cliffhanger sorry!!😈 I'm Evil

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️