Prologue

Colby's POV

I laid on my bed bored, nothing to do. I let out a sigh as my dog Koki (I think I spelled that right?) Got off of my lap probably wanting out of my room, so I got up also and open my door for her and closed it when she got out.

I looked around my room, to see what to do. I decided to text my friends to see if they wanted to hang out. All of them declined due to being busy with school work. I sign and decided to text my boyfriend Sam, to see if he wanted to hang out.

Colby: Hey Sammy, I was wondering if you wanted to hang out now?

Sam: sorry baby I would love to but I'm busy studying for a test maybe when I get done studying I can hang out with you?

My heart broke a little as I read that. I want to hang out with him, I miss him. We barely hang out anymore due to school.

Colby: Yeah that's okay...

Sam: I'm sorry, I would love to but my parents are forcing me to study for this test.

Colby: it's okay Sammy. I understand to talk to you later?

Sam: okay...I love you Colbs😘

Colby: I love you too 😘

I sign sadly and turn my phone off and put it in my pocket. I decided to go out and just drive since I do have my license and I have nothing better to do. I went downstairs and got my keys.

"Mom, Dad, Is it okay if I just drive around?" I asked and planted a smile on my face as I went into the living room where they were just sitting on the couch watching the news.

My mom looked at me and smiled.

"Yes sweetie it's okay..be back in an hour." She explained as my dad nodded.

"Okay, thanks love you both," I said and hugged them both.

"We Love you too Colby be safe." My mother said with a smile as I nodded and went outside.

I got into my car and started driving, I had no idea where was I going but I had to deal with it. About maybe 10 minutes of driving, I was driving on a busy street. Nervous butterflies's started to set in my stomach.

I'm always nervous driving but this feeling of nervousness is different?

I took an deep breath as I stopped on a red light. When the light turned green I started to drive.

My world flashed before my eyes, as an truck was speeding in front of me. I couldn't react before it slammed into me making my car flip.

All I remembered was tossing and turning on the road as my ears rang.

Everything suddenly went black as I felt blood falling on my face.

A/N: Hope you guys love this so far lol!! If this book affends you while reading the next Chapters tell me!! I'm am NOT trying to offend or make fun of people If this had happen to them!! This was just an idea that I thought of yesterday!!!!

Comment, vote and add to your reading list so I know you love it!!!❤️