Chapter 80

I woke up a few hours later from my dreamless dream, by hearing the TV that was playing a show.

"Hey beautiful, slept well?" Sam asked causing my attention to look at him with a small nod.

"Are you feeling okay, need anything?" He asked causing me to chuckle slightly at his concern.

"I'm fine, I'll tell you that if I-I need anything," I said quietly, and he nodded with a sigh.

"I know...I just worry." He mumbled, kissing my forehead and I smiled.

"I know," I whispered.

Dr. Hooves then came back to check my vitals and make sure I'm okay.

"Are you feeling alright Colby?" She asked as she checked my vitals.

"A little better," I mumbled as she smiled softly at me.

"That's a good thing, probably stay here for one more hour to see everything's going smoothly and after that go home." She said as I nodded.

"And you have to be on bed rest for few weeks." She said as I frowned.

"Yay." I mumbled sarcastically as they laughed.

"Yeah, exciting huh!?" She joked and I giggled with a small weak smile while gently rubbing my belly.

She checked few more things before she had to go to do something.

I sighed closing my eyes as Sam grabbed my hand.

"You okay baby?" He asked calmly and I hummed.

"I miss Emma," I mumbled, opening my eyes to look at him.

"I know, I do too." He said and rubbed my belly as the baby started to kick.

"Also, Bambi," I mumbled causing him to chuckle.

"Also, Bambi, we can't forget her." He said as I smiled and closed my eyes.

Bambi is still a sweet dog; she likes a child to Sam and me.

She was here for Sam and me when I was at my lowest when I had lost the baby.

Bambi meant so much to me.

He smiled and moved the hair that was in my face as he sat down next to me, and I smiled.

"Let's talk about baby names." He said randomly, resting his hand on my belly and I chuckled.

"Hm... like what?" I asked with scrunch brows.

"Like um...Travis?? Or....Prince charming?" He asked as I laughed shaking my head.

"Why that name?" I asked as he shrugged.

"I don't know...it's because he is going to be a prince." He said simply and I sigh with a smile.

"How about...Alex?" I asked looking at Sam with a small smile.

"Alex...that's a good name...about Ethan?" He said as I shrugged with a slight chuckle.

"Both of the names sound good...but we have about two months to decide," I said as he nodded kissing my forehead.

"Two Months....wow, it just felt like yesterday you were pregnant with Emma." He said as I nodded with a sigh.

I still can't believe Sam and I are already having a second kid. It still felt like yesterday when we found out I was pregnant with Emma.

"Flashback" (2 years ago)

I was nervously biting my lip as Sam, and I waited for the pregnancy test results to come back.

I knew I was probably pregnant but—I was still nervous about the results since I was still fragile from the miscarriage.