Chapter 34

"The baby is growing perfectly and very healthy! Any concerns?!" Dr. Hooves asked as she wiped the gel off of my belly.

Right now we are at the doctors to see if our baby is healthy. I'm officially 7 months pregnant now.

Time is flying by fast.

I shook my head as Sam rubbed my hand comfortably

We then left the appointment and started heading home. When we stopped at a red light Sam's phone started to buzz.

"Who's texting you?" I asked as he started texting someone.

"Daisy." He said as the light turn green and fear bubble up in my chest.

Why is she texting him now?

It's not safe to text and drive.

"Y-you can text her later p-please," I whispered shakily not liking the fact he is driving and texting.

He nodded and put his phone down.

"Sorry baby." He whispered and grabbed my hand, giving me comfort.

"At Home"

"Is Daisy coming over today?" I asked as I sat on the couch fiddling with my fingers, knowing if she does he'll hang out with her more.

"Yes, she is sorry baby." He replied as I sigh.

I didn't like her at all.

"It's okay. She's your friend." I mumble and he sat next to me.

When he was about to say something, but the doorbell rang.

"I'll get it." He said and kisses me before going to see who it was.

I sigh as I heard Daisy's voice through the house, I smiled as they both came into the living room.

"So, Colby your 7 months pregnant!" Daisy said as I nodded.

She sat next to me, putting her hand on my belly. Making me tense slightly.

I don't like when she does that.

She threatens me that she'll hurt the baby, so I'm paranoid

"So you guys know the gender?" She asked sweetly as Sam wrapped his arms around her.

"No, we'll find out when the baby is born," Sam said as I nodded and bit my lip.

She smiled as Sam's phone started ringing.

"Oh, I have to take this." He said as I nodded and he kissed me before leaving.

Daisy glared at me with hatred and disgust causing me to move back a little.

"W-what have I ever do t-to you?!" I said as she scoffs and rolled her eyes.

"You took Sam from me! YOU ruined my life!" She growled as my face scrunch up with confusion.

"I didn't take Sam from you? I-I didn't ruin your life?" I whispered calmly as she shook her head.

"You did!! If you weren't alive right now, Sam and I will be married! I WOULD be pregnant now!" She hissed with anger coating through her voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked as she scoffs.

"When Sam meant you, He and I were BEST friends and when he started hanging out with you more we fall apart!" She said as I couldn't remember even meeting her in the past.

"I'm sorry that happen but it ain't my fault that friendships fall apart, it happens!" I said as she shook her head.

"You're better off dead Colby! Sam and you are gonna get a divorce, You will be a bad father anyways." She whispered gesturing to my pregnant belly, I frown as my heart broke in my chest.

"I-I, you're lying," I whispered as she smirked.

"I'm always right!" She said as Sam walks in.

"Right about what?" He asked and sat next to me as I planted a smile on my face, knowing it's not reaching my eyes.

"Oh, I was just telling him that you both are going to be great parents!!" She said as I slowly nodded, and he smiled.

"Well, thanks, Daisy." He said and kisses my forehead.

"I-I'm going to lay down," I whispered as Daisy smirked but Sam didn't notice.

"Oh, you alright?" He asked as I nodded and sat up grabbing my cane.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I whispered and went upstairs.

I laid on the bed as tears went through my eyes.

My heart hurts as she said those things to me, Being a bad father, Sam divorcing me. Better off dead.

Maybe I'm better off dead.

Maybe I'm supposed to lose this baby too?

I sniffled and grabbed my stash of sour patch kids, that were in a drawer that I had all my favorite candy in.

I ate my candy for a while until I was full, I grabbed my phone with a sniffle and went to text Sam.

Colby: Hey baby❤️

Read.

Colby: I want you to lay with me, please

Read.

Colby: I miss you.🥺

Read.

Colby: did I do something wrong?

Read.

Colby: I love you.

Read.

What did I do?

I guess he had enough of me?

It feels like our marriage is falling apart.

A/n: why do you guys think why Sam is ignoring him? Heheheh 🤭

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️