Chapter 59

Warning: r*pe and assault is mention in this chapter.

We just got into a new hotel, for the night—Caleb did go to jail and going to be there for life.

I didn't know anything else, right now I was on the bed staring into space. I couldn't shake the haze that was over my head.

I was too scared to face the world.

"Baby," Sam whispered putting his hand on my shoulder as I flinched at his touch and clench my jaw, trying to force myself out of this haze.

I looked at him with tears eyes, as my body still shook slightly.

He opens his arms, and I cuddled into him slowly and chewed my lip.

"You hungry?" He whispered and I shook my head and sniffled.

He sighs and kissed my forehead as Corey came into the room, with slight anger but sadness on his face.

"I know this...this isn't the good time to talk about what happen but I need to tell you guys some things," Corey said and I looked at him.

"Go ahead," Sam whispered as Corey sigh.

"Only one police didn't believe that you got... r*ped Colbs," Corey said as Sam clenched his jaw.

"What the f*ck their proof!" Jake growled and stood up, pacing around the room.

"That police thought it was all in the act and Think that Colby was doing it for attention," Corey said as I sigh shakily and nuzzled my head in Sam's neck.

I hated that people don't believe things like this happen to boys—think they're doing it for attention but that's not the reason at all.

We want help, to have support by our side. But sadly most people think that girls only go through R*pe, assault, and many other things but boys also go through it too.

But only to be accused.

"About Caleb...." He trails off and I cringed at the name.

"He is a YouTuber but...he film videos of him r*ping, not just girls But mostly boys and sell the videos online." He said as Jake gasps slightly.

"This happens multiple times to boys...but no one believed them because it was already too late." He said and clenches his jaw.

"He used so many people for their bodies...he asked me he wanted Colby to come on this trip so many times...god." He choked out and I looked at Sam sadly and as my lip quivered.

My heart hurts for the other people that went through this, that didn't get the chance to have their voice to speak.

Not having the support they needed—only probably to be accused of doing it for attention.

Nobody deserves to be accused of something like this if they're saying the truth.

"I'm so sorry this happen to you Colbs...we're all here for you," Corey says and I sniffled.

"T-thank y-you," I whispered shakily and nuzzled my head back into Sam's neck.

Something was telling me that I didn't deserve to be in Sam's arms.

I let another man touch me.

I felt so dirty—it felt like my skin was crawling everywhere on me, I felt disgusted with myself.

I can still feel Caleb touching me.

I sniffled and looked at Sam, with teary eyes.

"C-can I take an s-shower?" I whispered as he smiled softly at me and kissed my forehead.

He nodded and stood up with me, carrying me into the bathroom. He sat me down on the toilet and started to get the shower ready.

I sniffled and wrapped my arms around my body as I just stared into space.

I flinched as I felt Sam touching my shoulder.

"Shh..it's just me...your shower is ready." He whispered as I nodded and gotten undressed.

I got into the shower, the warm water hitting my skin.

I sat down just letting the water go on me, hoping whatever I was feeling will go away.

I stayed in the shower for a while until I had to get out.

"I'm gonna be outside the door," Sam whispered earning a hum from me.

I put my pants and my shirt on and I looked at myself in the mirror.

I still felt so dirty.

My chest tightened as I saw the hickeys that were on my neck—it made me remember what he did to me.

Tears brimmed my eyes and I quickly grabbed a washcloth and put water on it, putting it on my neck. Trying to take the dirtiness off of my neck.

I let out a small sobbed as I still felt his lips on my neck.

I felt Caleb everywhere.

I choked out a sob and I felt that I couldn't breathe.

"Babe-hey! Hey, it's okay." Sam cooed and came over to me, but I backed away hitting the wall, he looked at me sadly.

"I'm not gonna hurt you, I'll never." He whispered so calmly and I hugged him as I started to sob more.

"I-I c-can still f-feel him." I sobbed out as he tightened his grip on me and put us on the ground.

"I know you do...I can't even imagine." He whispered as I clinched on his shirt trying to feel safe around him.

He always made me feel safe.

When I was calmed down, he took me into the room and laid with me on the bed that we were sharing.

I let out a sniffled and swallowed thickly, looking at him. He had sad and hurt eyes as he looked at me.

He put his thumb on my cheek, wiping the tears that were falling.

"I-I'm going to b-be f-Fine.." I whispered as he smiles slightly and kissed my forehead.

"I know you will." He whispered as I nuzzled my head in his chest, falling asleep right away.

A/N: these past two chapters have a meaning to them, it's like awareness about these types of situations to boys. So these chapters mean so much to me...hope you Guys like this ❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️