Chapter 96

Warning: this chapter contains Super detailed smut so if you're uncomfortable with that then stop reading-enjoy 😉

Sam's eyes dilated and he smirked, his soft plumped lips attached to mines.

Our lips moved in sync as his hands roamed on my body. His tongue licked my bottom lip asking for entrance which I didn't give him entrance.

He growled and smacked my thigh causing me to gasp as he slips his tongue in my mouth.

I let out a small moan as he deepened the kiss and I wrapped my legs around his waist.

He carried me into our room and closed the door and laid me down on our bed and hovers over me.

"Mh, Sam," I grunted as his lips went to my neck, sucking on my sensitive stop causing me to throw my head back with pressure.

His lips then went to my jawline and my lips, he smirked as I tugged his shirt, wanting it off.

He took off his shirt including with mines-now Sam and I was just in our boxers.

I scrunch my brows as Sam sat up and went to a drawer. My eyes winded as he pulled out a gag and a rope.

Whelp this is going to be kinky or some sh*t.

He smirked as hovered over me again.

"I told you I was going to make you quiet." He said and tied my hands on the headboard of the bed, and I bit my lip, knowing that drives him crazy.

He then put the gag in my mouth and smirked, I watched as his fingertips dragged down on my body to my boxers.

I moaned into the gag as he started to palm me causing my eyes to roll back from the pressure.

"Mh, so hard for your daddy." He said huskily before slowly taking off my boxers.

I saw his eyes trail down my body, biting his lip.

He looked at me and smirked before grabbing a bottle of lube and put some on his fingers, he then circled one finger against my entrance, and I bucked my hips up-wanting something to fill in me already.

"Patience baby." He said with a slight chuckle and pushed in one finger causing me to throw my head back.

"Mh, you're so tight." He grunted and thrust his finger in and out of me.

He added another finger a few seconds later and I bucked my hips again and he pushed them back down and slapped my thigh.

"Needy, are we?" He asked with a slight chuckle and added another finger.

"Mh, can you take my whole fist baby?" He asked with a groan, and I nodded as he smirked.

"This might hurt more." He warned and He curled his fingers into a fist and push in me causing me to moan quietly in the gag.

Tears brimmed my eyes at the slight burn, but it was mostly from the pressure. He thrust his hand in and out of me causing pressure to run up to my spine.

"O-oh~" I moaned around the gag, and I arched my back as he hit a spot of Bundle of nerves.

I cursed under my breath as my eyes closed shut and pulled on the restraints.