Chapter 62

Emma giggled as I just got done putting her swimsuit on.

Right now, Emma is going in the pool for the first time. Since it's warm enough outside and she's around the month to go in the pool.

I couldn't wait to see her reaction.

Devyn, Tara, Jake, Corey, and Elton were here also so we all could cherish this moment.

"Hey babe, the others are outside already!" Sam says as he came into the room, coming over to Emma and me.

"Okay," I whispered with a smile as Emma cooed at Sam and he smiled at her.

"You go change, I'll wait here for you." He says grabbing Emma and I nodded with a small hum before going to the bathroom to change.

When I put my swim trunks on, I looked into the mirror debating if I should wear a shirt also.

I still had some fat from having Emma, but I was still skinny.

"Ready-Damn," Sam says as he walks in with Emma, looking at me up and down.

I blushed slightly and put the shirt I was going to put on down.

"What?" I asked now noticing that he was staring at me.

"Nothing you're just so beautiful." He whispered as I smiled softly and grabbed his free hand.

We went downstairs to the backyard as everyone was already in the pool.

"Aye! You guys are done having sex!" Jake said causing everyone to laugh and I shook my head with a giggle.

"Nah you guys would've heard us," Sam says simply as I hit him on the shoulder playfully causing Emma to laugh.

Sam let out a gasp and I scrunch my nose at him.

He rolled his eyes before handing Emma to me and both of us got in the pool.

Emma went quiet as she scrunched her face looking at Sam, as I lower her to the water a little bit.

It only took a second to let her think about what's going on until she started squealing with excitement and splash the water as everyone cheer.

"You like it Em?" Corey asked with a laugh as she giggled and she made grabby hands at him.

I handed Emma to Corey as he started to play with her, I sigh with a smile taking in this moment.

Everybody was splashing each other with water or just talking. I liked these types of days—being close as ever.

I snapped out of my thoughts as Sam splashed me with water causing me to gasp.

"Oh no, you didn't!" I said and splashed him with water and he laughs.

We splash each other for a while until he launches at me, I let out a giggle as he grabbed me by my waist pulling me close to him.

I wrapped my legs around his waist and our foreheads touched each other.

I smiled as he kissed me, our lips moving in sync as we let out all of our love for each other in this kiss.

It felt like Sam and I was the only people in this world, nobody could stop us from loving each other. (My heart 🥺)

"I love you," I whispered once we pulled away as he smiled softly.

"I love you too." He whispered moving my hair away that was in my face and kissed me again.

"We get it you both love each other!" Jake says jokingly and everyone laughed as Sam and I flipped him off.

I giggled and nuzzled my head in Sam's chest, taking in this moment again.

I was so happy—and so lucky.

A/N: My heart y'all-Anywho- merry Christmas Eve for those who celebrate! Tysm for 4K reads on this book! I'm so glad that you guys are loving this book!

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️