Chapter 19

It's been few weeks since the accident, Kat and I have gotten over it.

Well me, kinda.

I always feel as if someone would break in again. But I know that will probably never happen again.

But I was still paranoid.

"Ready baby?" Sam asked as I smiled at him.

Right now, We're going to see Dr, Hooves to get another ultrasound to see if the baby is healthy and I'm currently 8 weeks pregnant.

"Yep!" I said and looked into the mirror and pulled up my shirt to look at my belly, Their was just a little bump but I always felt warmth in my chest every time I look at it.

He smiled and we both headed to the doctor's.

"At The Doctor's"

"Hey, you two love birds!" Dr, Hooves chirped as Sam laid me down on the bed.

"How are things going? Any concerns?" She asked as she set up the ultrasound to get ready.

"Things are doing great! Any concerns baby?" Sam asked rubbing his thumb on my hand.

I shook my head after thinking, Dr, Hooves smiled and lifted my shirt a little so she could put the cold gel on.

When she put the gel on my abdomen, she put the ultrasound wand on the gel and spread it around so she could see the baby on the screen.

A bright smile Bloomed on my face as the used to be small blub was now a little bigger. I looked at Sam as he was staring at the screen with a huge smile on his face.

His smile meant everything to me.

"Is it normal for the baby being this big at 8 weeks?" Sam asked as she nodded.

"Yes, it's pretty normal, I'd say that this little bug could be a little big when it's born." She said as we both nodded.

"But The baby is very healthy and seems to be growing perfectly!" She exclaimed while wiping the gel off of my stomach.

"Alright that is it, do you guys still have any questions?" She asked and I shook my head.

"Okay, see you guys in two weeks!" She explained and left the room.

"At Home"

"Want anything to eat baby?" Sam asked as he laid me down on our bed.

"Mac and cheese with pickles!" I said as he laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Food coming your way." He said with a chuckle before leaving the room to make it.

This whole pregnancy thing has changed my taste buds. I laid on the bed for a while, waiting for Sam to come back with my food.

But I decided to grab my phone that was on a small table next to our bed, when I went to reach for it, I was meant with a familiar cramp that went in my abdomen.

I forgot to tell Dr, Hooves that I kept getting them.

"Hey, I'm ba-you alright?" Sam asked walking in now noticing that my face is scrunched up with pain, he put the mac and cheese down and went over to me.

"Cramps." That was all I said and he frowns.

"We forget to tell her about the cramps." He said with a sigh and moved the hair that was in my face.

"It's probably fine though? Pregnant people get cramps in their first trimester?" I said as he nodded and kissed my forehead and grabbed my food.

"Thanks." I breathed out as he gave me my food, I quickly started eating it.

"You love this combo?" Sam asked with a laugh as he laid next to me grabbing the TV remote so we could watch some TV.

"Hmh." I hummed and he chuckled.

"By the way, next time we go to see dr, Hooves we have to tell her about those cramps!" He said and put his hand on my belly and gently rub it.

I sigh and nodded as I took another bite of my food.

When I got done with my food Sam put it away and came back and I cuddled into him as his hand went on my belly.

"Boy or girl?" I asked breaking the silence we were just in, he smiled and thought.

"Hm, girl!" He said and smiled big.

"What about you?" He asked and I bit my lip to think.

"Girl." I said with confidence and he pecks me on the lips.

After a while, we decided to go to bed.

I tried to be comfortable, but being pregnant makes you feel uncomfortable and feel sad most of the time, that was one thing I didn't like being pregnant and it was kinda hard to fall asleep.

I just couldn't wait to be not pregnant anymore.

A/n: hehe, hope you guys like this, Tysm for 1k reads on this ly guys!❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️