Chapter 109

Sam's POV

Colby and I got to the front of the hotel, we meant Jake, Corey, and Chase.

"What took you to love birds long? You guys' f*cked?" Jake joked as Colby shook his head with a blush and I rolled my eyes.

"Nah, if we f*cked then he would look wrecked," I said as he gasped and punched my shoulder.

"Sam!!" He whines with a pouted lip as he blushed, and everyone laughed.

"Oh, so Colby is the one getting f*cked?" Jake joked as Colby's face turn even more red and hid his head in my chest as I chuckled.

"Guys, leave Colby be. You're embarrassing him." Chase laughed and Colby pulled away from me.

"Cmon let's just go to the hotel." He grumbled as I nodded and sniffled a laugh.

When we got inside the hotel, it was huge and beautiful.

But something felt off with this hotel, not because of its history but it felt like a pile of sadness crept on me.

"Woah." Colby breathed out, looking around as I wrapped my arms around his waist comfortably.

"Can we go already, I'm getting bad vibes here," Corey whined and Jake glared at him.

"Nope, you agreed, your fault." He said before going to the front desk and we followed him.

"Cmon, Colby and I can leave. He doesn't want to be here." Corey said as I rolled my eyes and look at Colby.

"Nah, that's all, you Corey. I want to be here." Colby said with a giggle and Corey's mouth dropped.

"Colby wanting to be at a haunted hotel, now that's new!" Chase laughed and Colby giggled with a smile that I admired.

I haven't seen him this happy in a while.

But I could see something bothering him deep down which worried me.

I was about to tell Colby 'What's up.' But got interrupted by Jake.

"Are you guys ready? We're going to have someone showing us around!" He chirped with a smile, and we all nodded.

While We waited for the tour guy, I wrapped my arms around Colby's waist, and he rested his head on my chest.

He signed in contact before looking at me with a small smile.

"So, who is this...tour guy?" Corey asked and wiggled his brows and looked at Jake.

"I don't know...all I know is that he usually lets people tour with him." He shrugged as a guy-that was probably a couple of years older-came over to us.

He had blond hair, he was tall and muscular, and had tattoos all over him.

"Hey! I'm Alex, I'm going to be your tour guy." He chirped and looked at us.

I saw him eyeing Colby and me but didn't say anything, he just smiles at us.

"We'll only be here for two hours today," he said as we all nodded.

He said more things on what and not we should do, and he started to tour us around.

"People are saying that this hotel is haunted. Is that true?" Colby asked curiously and he nodded.

"I was told that this place is haunted but I'm still not sure why." He responded as we stopped at a room, and we nodded.

He told us information about this room, apparently that a Serial killer was living in that room.

The whole reason why they had to close this hotel was because of how many deaths there were and some of the deaths that happen without an explanation.

Alex walked us through the hotel more and explained more things about this place. We were walking for a while until Alex stopped us in a room.

"Some people think that most of the deaths were just suicide since we can't find the whole reason what could've caused the deaths." He said and opened the door to the room.

"I might get in trouble for this, but you guys can go in here." He said and we all nodded with a laugh and went inside the room.

It was just like a regular hotel room but it's old, the bed was huge and had a bathroom.

"So, what's the history behind this room?" Jake asked as he filmed the room with his camera.

I saw Colby looking at the window that was sealed shut. There were borders on it, it was probably shut for a reason.

"Well...this story is sad...Back in the 1920s, a young girl that was pregnant stayed here, she ended up having the baby in this room." He said as his voice filled with sadness.

"But she panicked when she had it and killed the baby by throwing it out of the window." He said as I saw Colby took his gaze off the window.

"Is that the reason why this window is blocked off...?" Colby asked with sadness in his voice and Alex nodded.

Colby glanced at the window again, but I could see him frowning with tears brimming his eyes.

Jake, Chase, Corey, and Alex then went into the bathroom area leaving Colby and me alone.

"Baby, you okay..." I asked Colby as I wrapped my arms around his waist, and he sniffled.

"Yeah, I'm fine..it's just...I'm just being a baby." He mumbled and I shook my head.

"No, you're not," I said and kissed his forehead.

He sighed before pulling away from me and started to look around the room.

"Why..." he trailed off as he looked at some pictures and I looked at him confusingly.

"Why what?" I asked and he looked at me.

"Why...are you always right?" He asked with a watery laugh, and I smiled with a shrug.

"I don't know, it's probably because I'm smart," I said as he giggles with a smile.

His smile soon faded with pain, and he hissed with pain as he clenched onto his side.

"Hey!? You okay!!?" I asked frantically and went over to him.

"Mh, I'm f-Fine." He mumbled but I knew he was lying.

"No you're not, tell me," I said sternly.

He took a shaky breath before looking at me with tears in his eyes.

"I... I just been having pains on my side here and there, but I think just me being stress." He said and I sigh before biting my Lip.

"This seems like something important colbs," I said with a sigh and felt my anxiety creeping up.

"I know...but can we worry about this later." He said and I bite my lip.

"Fine...but when we come home and it gets worse, I'm taking you to the doctors," I said sternly, and he nodded.

"Or if it gets worse while we're here, I'm taking you the doctors, got it?" I said and he nodded before eating his head on my chest.

"Okay..."

I suddenly got a bad feeling about this.

A/N: Tehe, what's going to happen 😼 I hope you guys like this chapter, I kinda don't like it :/

Comment❤️Vote❤️