Chapter 106

"Baby, wake up," Sam said as he gently shook me awake causing me to groan and crack my eyes open.

"Mmm?" I hummed tiredly looking at him as he kissed my forehead.

"You have to get up, we're going home today." He chirped happily as a weak smile tugged at my lips.

It's been about a week since they found me, I've been staying at the hospital to just get better since I was pretty weak.

But I was glad that I was going home to see the kids today.

I missed them.

"Okay.." I whispered as I sat on the edge of the bed so I could get dressed.

"Do you want me to help you, baby?" He asked as he grabbed my clothes and I nodded.

He then helped me get dress, I was wearing a hoodie of his which is one of my favorites.

Then I had to sign some papers so I could get out of the hospital.

I smiled softly as he wrapped his arms around me and leaned his forehead against mines.

"I love you," I said quietly as he smiled and moved the hair that was on my face.

"I love you more." He mumbled before pressing his lips against mines.

This kiss didn't last long because someone ended up walking into the room, interrupting us.

"Oh! already needy for each other?" Kat said jokingly causing Sam and me to laugh while shaking our heads.

"We were just kissing Kat," Sam said as she laughed rolling her.

I wasn't trying to show that I uneasy from kat saying that I knew she was joking but my mind was telling me other things. I wasn't ready for those...jokes yet.

"Sureeee, anywho. You guys ready to go home?" She asked as she held up the keys to her car.

We nodded as we grabbed some of our bags and headed out of the room.

We were already in kat's car, and she was driving us to our house.

I couldn't help but feel my nerves kicking in, I haven't been outside for at least 2 months and haven't had a normal life since.

I knew that I wouldn't ever be back to normal.

"Baby," Sam said as he grabbed my hand causing me to flinch from the touch.

"Hm?" I hummed looking at him.

"You, okay?" He asked as I nodded, interlocking our hands together.

"Yeah...I'm fine." I said as I gave him a small smile.

He smiled back, knowing that he believed me.

We were in silence for a while until we were already at the house.

"Emma and Victor are probably playing with Chase," Kat said as we got out of the car and headed inside the house.

"DADDY!!" Emma squealed as she ran over to hugged me once I kneeled down.

"I mwiss you." She mumbled as tears brimmed my eyes and kissed her forehead.

"I miss you more sweetie," I said and tightened my grip.

"W-where hwave you've been?" She mumbled sadly and I sniffled.

"I-I've...I've been somewhere sweetie," I said once we pulled away.

"Ywou not lweaving again?" She asked as I shook my head.

"No, never again sweetie," I promised.

Well, I hope I could keep this promise.

I stood up and looked at Sam seeing that he was holding Victor.

"Hey, bubba." I cooed as Sam handed me him as Victor giggled loudly.

I smiled softly as I wrapped my finger around his small hand and sat down on the couch.

"He really missed you," Sam said as he sat down on the couch next to me and I bit my lip.

"I know...I don't blame him." I mumbled as Bambi came over to us.

"Hey, Bambi." I cooed as Sam grabbed Victor so I could pet Bambi.

She looked quite older now and her fur was also super fluffy. (I forgot how old she is💀)

I smiled softly as I scratched her ear, and she wagged her tail happily.

Hour's past and Kat, Chase, already left so it was just us.

Victor was already in bed so now we're trying to get Emma to bed.

"Do I hwave to go to bed?!" Emma whined giving Sam and me pouty eyes as I chuckled.

"Yes, sweetie. You have to." I said as Sam picked her up.

"Fwineeee." She groaned as I rolled my eyes playfully.

"I'll take Emma to bed, you can take a shower if you like baby," Sam said as I nodded with a small smile before going upstairs.

I got into Sam and I's room and went to get some clothes.

When I was looking for a shirt, I felt my heart twist in my chest as I saw a familiar hoodie.

It was the same hoodie when I was kidnapped.

I shook my head with a shaky breath before throwing it away and grabbing a random hoodie, going into the bathroom.

When I got into the bathroom, I turned on the shower. When the water was the way I wanted it, I took off my clothes and hopped in the shower.

I let out a sigh of relief as the hot water hit my skin, making my muscles relax.

I closed my eyes as I wrapped my arms around me.

I stayed there for a little bit, just letting the hot water hit my skin. I also wanted to get rid of the disgusting feeling off of me.

I tensed up and sucked in a breath as I heard the shower curtain opening.

"Hey, it's okay. It's me, Sam." He cooed as I looked at him and he wrapped his arms around me, and I let out a shaky breath.

I nuzzled my head in his chest as he kissed my forehead.

I sucked in a breath as his lips went to my neck, gently pressing his lips to it.

"Relax baby. I am not going to hurt you." He mumbled as he pulled away so he could grab some shampoo and put some in my hair.

I closed my eyes as he scrubbed the shampoo in my scalp with his hands.

When the shampoo was all in my hair, he washes my hair with water. I also did the same thing with his hair.

When I got done washing his hair, he wrapped his around me as our foreheads pressed against each other.

I smiled softly as I looked into his beautiful blue seeing that he was looking at me with so much love.

"I love you," I mumbled as he pressed his lips against mines.

Our lips moved in sync as his hands roamed on my body. He smirked as he deepened the kiss causing me to moan.

I wasn't ready to go further yet but knowing Sam, he was not going to push me.

"I love you way more," Sam said quietly once he pulled away.

I was very happy that I was home and safe.

A/N: Finally update :) Tell me about a haunted hotel for them to visit (for an incoming chapter 😉)

Comment❤️Vote❤️