Chapter 70

I know I said in the last chapter that Colby was 8 months pregnant-I decided to change that and now he is 7 months 😁

"The baby seems super healthy, and everything seems going smoothly that's good." Dr. Hooves said as she looked through the ultrasound that was showing the baby.

"Any questions?" She asked and wiped the gel off of my belly.

I shook my head with a sigh as Sam kissed my forehead.

"Okay...So come back in two weeks, sound good?" She asked as Sam helped me to sit up and I nodded.

Sam and I then left the place and went to the car.

"To the store next?" He asked grabbing my hand, rubbing it gently.

I hummed in response and closed my eyes, as he drove us to the store.

"At The Store"

"Where do you want to go first?" Sam asked as walked inside the store.

"The baby sections. To look for baby clothes." I asked with a shrug as he smiled softly at me.

"Of course." He replied and grabbed my hand and led us to that section.

Once we got there, we went to the baby clothes.

"Do you think this boy will like lions?" He asked and showed me cute lion PJs and I pouted my lip with an 'aw'

"He probably will? Like Simba?" I said referring to the classic lion king movie that Emma is obsessed with.

"Oh yeah, but Emma will be the queen and he will be the prince?" He said with a chuckle and put the PJ in our buggy.

"So, Emma will be the queen of the world?" I asked and looked at the other clothes that were on a shelf.

"Yes, she will." He said simply and I grabbed a cute little lion stuffy.

"We're getting this for the baby!" I said and handed him the stuffed animal and rubbed my belly where the baby was kicking.

"So, his room will be lion theme?" He said and I nodded with a smile.

We got more things for the baby and maybe got some things for Emma.

Right now, we were headed to the food aisle to get some food and candy.

"Oh-I need to go to the bathroom." I groan as the baby kicked my bladder and he laughed.

"The bathroom is over their want me to come with you?" He asked and I shook my head.

"I'll be quick," I said as he hummed and kissed me.

"I'll be at the chip aisle." He said and walked to that section, and I hummed.

I then went to the bathroom stall, seeing I was the only one in here. I did my business before going out of the stall.

I scrunch my brow as I saw someone peaking their head at an aisle but walked away.

That person looked familiar.

I shrugged it off before walking to the aisle I was meeting Sam in.

When I got their-Sam wasn't there, making me scrunch my brows and chewed my lip nervously.

I decided to just stay there to wait for him if he did get distracted—probably a bad idea.

Right when I was about to text Sam, someone came into the aisle. I didn't bother to look to see who it is, but I froze as I heard him talk.

"Hey beautiful, remember me?"

A/N: who do you think is it? I know😈 Short Chapter but let's not worry about that. 🙂

Comment ❤️ Vote❤️