Chapter 87

"We're home!" Sam chirped once he pulled in the driveway and I smiled looking at the house.

"Finally," I whispered as he got out of the car and went to get my wheelchair.

He then opens my door, giving me a small smile, he then helps me out of the car and puts me in my wheelchair.

"Dwaddy, Dada!!!!" Emma squealed as Kat open the front door and I smiled softly.

"Hey, Sweetie," I said quietly as Emma hugged me, not questioning that I was in a wheelchair.

"I miss ywou." She mumbled and warmth filled in my heart.

"I miss you too sweetheart," I mumbled as she stopped hugging me and went to hug Sam.

"Colby!!" Kat said as she came over to me and hugged me as I smiled.

"Hey Kat," I said quietly and she pulled away.

She was about to say something but a muscle brunette came next to her, grabbing her hand.

"Oh! Colby this is my boyfriend, Chase." She said with a grin and I smiled as Chase and I shook hands.

"Nice to meet you, Colby." He said and I nodded with a small chuckle.

"Nice to meet you too, Chase," I said shyly.

I ain't gonna lie, I felt a little uneasy around him-its probably paranoia. Basically like every new person comes into our lives and ruins it or something.

But not all people are like that.

What if chase is like those people.

What if he takes away your loved ones?

"Colby you okay their bud?" Chase asked breaking me out of my thoughts as Sam looked at me worried.

"Yeah, I'm fine," I said as Emma dragged Kat back into the house to show her something.

"If that changes Colby, don't be afraid to tell us," Chase said as he grabbed the hospital bags from the car and I smiled softly.

Sam then wheeled me into the house and I was meant by hyper Bambi

"Hey, Bambi!" I cooed quietly as she licked my hands and ragged her tail rapidly.

"She missed you guys a lot," Chase said setting the bags on the counter and I nodded while petting Bambi.

"Dwaddy! Dada! Wanna see my cwastle I'm making?!" Emma asked as she pointed to her lego block castle that she was making with kat.

"It looks amazing honey," Sam said as he sat me on the couch and I nodded with a smile.

"Tank ywou!" She said cutely and warmth filled in my heart.

I smiled as Sam sat next to me, grabbing my hand while interlocking our fingers together.

"I love you." He whispered and my heart flutter.

"I love you too," I mumbled looking at him as he looked at me with so much love and admiration in his eyes.

He smiled and pecked me on the lips as I giggled.

"A few Hours Later"

Kat and Chase then left so they could go back to the trap house, Sam ended up putting Emma in bed since it was almost past her bedtime.

Right now Sam and I were on the couch watching TV.

"Sam, I'm hungry," I mumbled causing him to chuckle.

"Alright, what you want baby?" He asked as he sat up and I shrugged.

"I don't know...I'm just hungry." I said with a slight giggle and he chuckled.

"Wait...do we have fries and vanilla Ice cream?" I asked as he shrugged and open up the freezer.

"Hmm....yes! Yes, we do!" He said looking at me and I smiled.

"You want them together don't you?" He asked putting the fries on the counter and grabbed a pan to put the fries on.

"Uh. Yeah." I said as he chuckled.

"Your food will be ready soon, babe." He said and I nodded.

He then put the fries in the oven and sat next to me.

"Since when you craved ice cream with fries?" He asked as I giggled rubbing my belly.

"I don't know," I said simply grabbing his hand.

"The baby wants it," I said as he chuckled while pecking me on my lips causing me to scrunch my nose at him.

"Your so beautiful." He mumbled as I blushed.

"I'm telling the truth, Colby." He said as I blushed even more if that was impossible.

"Thank you," I mumbled as he pecked me on the lips.

"Of course baby, " He said while moving the hair that was in my face.

We stayed in comfortable silence for a while until my food was done.

"Here you go, baby," Sam said handing me the plate of fries that was with ice cream.

"Thanks," I said as he sat down next to me and I ate a fry with ice cream.

I was expecting it to taste bad since I remember the last time I ate it, I didn't like it but this time I loved it.

"You like it?" He asked as I nodded.

"Yes, yes I do," I said taking another bite and fake gagged.

"That's disgusting." He said as I rolled my eyes.

"Try it," I said and handed him my plate.

"Fine." He agreed and took a bite.

I saw that he made a disgusted look at first but then he made a confused face.

"Wait-what the f*ck?" He said taking another bite and I giggled.

"See, you like it!" I said as he rolled his eyes playfully.

"Yeah, yeah it's pretty good." He said as I scrunched my nose at him.

When I was done eating the food he put away the plate and we watched movies.

I then lean my head against his shoulder as he rested his hand on my belly.

"How are you feeling babe?" he asked as I smiled softly at him.

"Very happy," I mumbled as the baby started kicking and more warmth filled in my heart if that was possible.

"Geeze-he is having a party or something?!" He said as the baby started to kick kinda hard and I winced.

It hurt but I didn't care for some reason.

"It feels weird,"  I said with a small giggle as the kicking died down.

I smiled as Sam started to kiss my belly.

"I can't wait to see you." He mumbled rubbing my belly.

"I love you, " He mumbled before looking at me.

"I love you more." He said and kissed me and I smiled more.

"I love you too," I said softly as he pressed his forehead against mine.

I was so lucky.

A/N: Finally updated! Anywho-comment some baby boy names ❤️

Comment❤️Vote❤️