Chapter 58

Triggering Chapter: ⚠️R*pe/assault ⚠️ don't read if it makes you uncomfortable or it triggers you. You have been warned.

He wanted me to sleep with him.

"N-no." I whimpered and try to get up, but he gripped my hands down making me suck in a breath and my whole body freeze.

"You're not going anywhere." He growled as my eyes winded with fear.

"P-please l-let me g-go." I choked as his lips went to my neck making me cry out.

He then pinned me down on the bed as he was on top of me and I started to squirm and get out of his grasp.

"No! Please!" I sobbed out as he put his hand on my mouth.

"You better shut the f*ck up or it will get worse." He growled as his hands trailed down on my body.

I was going to get r*pe.

I whimpered as he took off my shirt, trailing kisses on my body to my neck.

I can't let this happen.

I started to cry and moved out of his grasp but he growled and pinned me down with so much force but I was able to kick him away.

I fell to the ground, trying to get up.

I was about to scream for help but it was too late, Caleb grabbed me throwing me on the bed, crawling on top of me.

"N-." I was cut off by him slapping me in the face and he started to undo my pants.

I couldn't help but do look at the camera.

He was recording us.

I tried squirming again as he took my pants off halfway and grabbing a rope, tying up my hands on the bed frame and I started to cry more.

"P-Please d-don't!" I sobbed out as he said nothing and put off his pants including his boxers.

Fear rises in me as I saw how big he was, he was bigger than Sam that was for sure.

He hovered over to me as his lips went to my neck and I started to squirm again.

I felt disgusted with myself.

I was so f*cking scared.

Without a warning, he entered in me causing me to gasp and scream, not in pressure but pain.

His hand went to my mouth and he started thrusting into me as I heard someone knocking at the door.

"Colbs? Caleb?" Sam called out as he and Jake, Corey, and Jake started to knock on the door.

"You better shut up," Caleb whispered as he went faster and I whimpered as the pain didn't stop, it has only gotten worse.

I somehow manage to move his hand from my mouth.

"H-HELP-." I was cut off by Caleb slamming into me HARD causing me to scream a sob as there was banging at the door.

I then gave up, there was no use in trying to call for help.

My mind went somewhere—would I get pregnant? Maybe not, but if I would it would be Caleb's child.

My thoughts were broken as Caleb was ripped away from me by a furious Corey and he tackled Caleb to the ground.

"Oh F*CK!" Jake yelled, he had so my fear in his eyes as Sam came over to me but stopped looking at Caleb as Corey beat the crap out of him.

Probably debating on doing the same but—his eyes went back to me and went to my aid and I started to sob loudly.

"Shh..it's okay I got you," Sam whispered as he untied the ropes and grabbed my clothes and putting them on me as I just cried and looked at the ceiling.

When he got done changing me I launch myself to him as I heard security guards coming into the room.

I sobbed more and hid my face into Sam's chest as he swayed me with him.

"Shh...I-it's okay... you're safe...ignore them listen to my heartbeat." He said and I sniffled and choked on a sob.

It felt like I couldn't breathe.

I didn't want to breathe.

A/n: 🥺 sorry 🥺

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️