Chapter 126

"I'm gonna miss Hawaii," I mumbled as Sam, and I got in our seats on the airplane.

It's been a week and now we're going back home.

"Same, it's been fun." He said as he grabbed our hands and interlock them together.

I smiled as I leaned my head on his shoulder.

I was also going to miss being carefree.

I sighed before closing my eyes and focused on him rubbing my hand comfortably.

My mind has been going crazy these past days ever since Sam and I decided to try for kids again.

I think it was the anxiety, but something felt off.

I think I was just scared of having another kid if I was pregnant.

But if I was pregnant, I didn't want to be scared...I wanted to be happy.

"Hey, Sam.." I said as I open my eyes and he hummed.

"What's up?" He asked as I chewed my lip.

"Do you...do you think that I could be pregnant right now...?" I asked quietly and he shrugged as he squeezed my hand.

"Maybe...we did it a few days ago. But maybe, we can tell like next week." He said giving me a small smile and I slowly nodded.

"Is something up? Something is bothering you..." He said as I laid on top of him so he could give me some comfort.

"I...I feel scared." I said as he lifted my head.

"Scared about what?" He asked and I sniffled.

"I-I don't know...I'm scared about having another baby." I mumbled truthfully and he frowned at me.

"I understand...pregnancy is scary...did you regretted it?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No...I didn't regret it." I said before nuzzling my head in his chest with a shaky breath.

"You're just nervous baby, I can see why," he said and kissed my forehead.

I sighed softly before closing my eyes. I ended up falling asleep a few seconds later.

I woke up a few hours later by hearing him talking to someone on the phone.

"Very cute." Sam chuckled as confusion set in me.

Who is she?

"Ooh...Colby won't mind at all...yeah..oh Colby is awake, got to go, see you later." He said and hanged up.

"Hey, beautiful." He said quietly and I smiled softly at him.

"Who was the person you were talking to?" I said as I felt jealously creeping up on me.

"Oh! It was... Katrina! She was just...uh..checking in." He said but I could tell that he was hiding something.

"Oh..okay," I said quietly before nuzzling my head back in his chest.

I could feel my mind racing again as the words "Very cute." Kept bouncing around my head.

He can't be talking to someone behind my back...no.

I didn't want to think that the thought of him actually cheating broke my heart, he can't be.

I couldn't go back to sleep, so I just laid in his arms before our flight landed.

"You seem happy," Sam said with a smile as we got our luggage.

"Yes, I'm very happy." I giggled and grabbed his hand as we headed out of the airport.