Chapter 49

"Stay here...I'll go get Emma," Sam said, stepping out of bed.

"Be careful," I whispered as he walked out of the room and hummed.

Those giggles keep swimming around my head, they were deep but light giggles. But those giggles gave me bad vibes.

If our house is haunted, how is it haunted now? We've been living here for 2 years.

Wait...Sam probably summon something? He does rituals....well use to, he stopped doing them when I got pregnant with Emma since he didn't want to do something that could harm me and Emma.

But I don't think Sam would do them again.

Sam then came back with Emma in his arms as she still slept.

"Nobody was downstairs or in her room but I'll want her to sleep in here." He said handing me her and I smile.

He then left to go get her crib so she could sleep in here tonight.

When he came back, he set the crib up and laid Emma in the crib. I cuddled next to him as he put the volume down on the TV so we could not wake up Emma.

Everything was quiet for a while until we heard footsteps outside of our room causing fear to rise in me.

"Who's there?!" Sam called out slowly slipping out of bed and Bambi started growling towards the hallway.

"There's nobody there?" He whispered as I chewed my lip.

"Sam, be honest did you did any rituals this past week?" I whispered causing his attention to me, he had full guilt on his face.

"Yes...I did the Ouija Board ritual." He said as I nervously looked at him.

"Why?! You should know that we have a daughter!" I whispered clenching my jaw as he looked down.

"The fans wanted it so I did the ritual but...I thought I ended the game right?" He said sitting next to me and put his hands on his head.

I sigh knowing I can't get mad at him now, it was a accident.

"If you ended it wrong, do you know if it's bad or good?" I asked as he looked at me.

"I think it was good...but honestly the ghost could be lying?" He said as the doorbell rang.

He kissed me before going downstairs to see who it is.

If the ghost was good, we still had to send it back to the other side...also if it's a bad ghost.

The only way to send the ghost away we had to restart the ritual. I could do it with Sam even though he wouldn't let me.

He never let me do things with him no more, can't go on adventures with him anymore. Can't do rituals with him. He always says it's too "dangerous" I can see he's trying to protect me.

But he makes me feel small sometimes.

I know in a week he's going to Queen Marry with Jake and Corey, so maybe I could go with them?

I just miss exploring.

I flinched slightly as I heard some scratches noises somewhere but I couldn't figure where?

"Nobody was at the door," Sam said as he came back and laid next to me.

"What's up?" He asked as I looked at him.

"If the house is haunted we should do the ouija board to sent it back," I whispered as he looked at me with me wide eyes.

"Wait we??" He asked knowing I mean I'll do it with him and I nodded as he shook his head.

"No! It's too dangerous!" He said as I huff a breathe and glared at him.

"Please, Sam! It'll probably be better if it is with two people!" I said as he still shook his head.

"I know you don't want me to get hurt but you can't always live in fear of losing me!" I said as he sighs and grabbed my hand.

"I know...you're right." He said in defeat as I kiss his cheek.

"So can I please do it with you?" I asked as he nodded.

"Fine." He said as I smiled.

Little did I know, it was gonna be harder than I thought and it was the beginning.

A/n: hehe I've got things planned so far hope I can stick with my ideas!❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️