Chapter 8

I looked at my school as my dad helped me out of the car and in the wheelchair. Right now I'm going back to school, it's been a month since I haven't been to school and now my parents think it's time to go back.

"See you later son." My dad said and patted my shoulder as my mom handed me my backpack.

"If anything happens tell the principal or teachers please!" My mom begged as I laughed.

"I will mom don't worry," I said as she hugged me.

They then left and I wheeled myself inside the school, I looked at the time, sighing as I just realized I'm late. I wheeled myself into the office to get myself a pass. but the principal excused me to have a pass.

Now I'm hoping I get away with being late. Everyone was giving me warm smile's as I left the office.

When I got in the class, the attention went on me as the whole class stared at me making my breath Hinch. (To be honest, that's my worst fear) I bit my lip and planted a smile on my face.

"Ah, Colby welcome back!!" The teacher chirped with a smile as she looked at me.

"You can take a seat next to Sam!" She said and I looked at Sam as he had a smile on his face.

I wheeled myself to Sam, ignoring the glares and comments. Sam had to help me to sit on my sit, I heard some people laugh, making Sam glare at them. The teacher noticed.

"Excuse me! If I hear people laugh or make fun of Colby I'll send you to the principal office!" She said looking at the whole class, making their eyes go wide.

I heard some of them gulp, that was probably how scared they were of her.

"Anyway now let's begin our lesson-" she said and started teaching.

Time Skip to lunch.

Classes were pretty easy, besides people staring at me, right now we all are eating lunch.

I poked at my half-eaten lunch as I look around, Some kids were starring at me. Like they never met me. I ignore the stares and put my fork down.

"You okay Colbs?" Sam asked and I nodded with a small smile.

I felt my heart drop as I saw Brennen walking to us, he always bullies us. But he bully's me the most.

"Well, well...well...look here, what happens to you? Pipsqueak!" He laughs and I looked down, feeling my heart race in my chest.

"Hey back off!" Sam growled and sat up from his seat and walk a little closer to Brennen.

"Why should I listen to you Blondie?!" Brennen laughed as Sam clench his jaw.

"You, Don't know what Colby has been through! He's been through a lot!" Sam growled and Brennen rolled his eyes.

"Like what? He's just a little baby." Brennen snarled as I felt my heart seized up in my chest and felt the need to hide and curled up in a ball and just cry, till I can't feel anything.

I HATED being called a baby, I already felt like one.

It made me feel weak.

"He's not a baby! You better shut the f*ck up before this gets worse!" Sam growled as Elton got in the between of them.

I stiffen and flinched as I looked at Sam, his face was red as ever, his jaw was clenched so hard and his fist was clenching so hard that it was turning white.

"S-Sam p-please stop." I whimpered causing his attention to me.

His face softens and closed his eyes, probably trying to stop the urge to hit Brennen.