Chapter 81

Sam's POV

"Dada, what awre ywou making?" Emma asked as I started making soup for dinner.

I decided to make chicken noodle soup for dinner, but mostly for Colby since he is sick. I also wanted him to eat to get a little better.

"I'm making soup honey," I said with a smile, and she gasps.

"Can I hewlp?" She asked sweetly and I smiled with a nod with a chuckle.

"Sure sweetheart, let's wash your hands," I said, and she nodded with a squeal.

I helped her wash her hands and we started cooking, I chuckled slightly as I saw her focus on the bowling water as I slice some carrots.

"What are you doing honey," I asked as she still stared at the pot.

"Stwaring at Thwe bowling water." She said as I laughed.

"Why honey?" I asked as she shrugged.

"I don't rweally know." She said taking her gaze off the bowling water.

"Do you want to pour the vegetables in the pot?" I asked scooping up the vegetables in one pile and she nodded.

She grabbed the cut board—with my help and poured the vegetables into the pot.

"Mmm! It's alrweady smelling gwood!" She said as I laugh.

"You love everything princess," I said as she giggles with a nod.

"Fwood is everything," she said as I smiled with a nod.

She was so much like Colby,

She has brown hair and blue eyes just like Colby, everything about her reminded me so much like Colby.

We did a few things for the soup until we let it sit for it to cook.

"How about you go feed Bambi now, she's probably hungry?" I asked as She gasps with a nod and went to grab Bambi's food.

"Bambi!!" She called out as Bambi came running down from the stairs as I chuckled.

When Emma gave Bambi her food the doorbell rang.

"I'll be back Emma, don't move," I said as she watched Bambi eat her food and she nodded.

I smile and walk to the door and open it, I clenched my fist and jaw as I saw who it was.

"What are you doing here Amber?!" I growled as she sighs looking at me sadly.

"I wanted to apologize." She mumbled as my jaw clenched harder.

"Apologizing isn't enough Amber!" I growled again and she looked down.

"I know...I know...it's just...I've been in love with you since we meant." She said as I rolled my eyes.

"You know it's wrong Amber, I don't love you. I have a husband now and I love him so much." I said as she looked at me.

"Yeah, I can see, not even a stupid mistake ruins your guy's marriage.... well..." She trails off as I scrunch my brows.

"Well, what?!" I asked clenching my jaw again.

"Does he even love you?" She asked as I looked at her with confusion.

"Yes, he does.... why are you saying this?!" I asked as she sighs.

"A few weeks ago, I told him if he loved you, he said he didn't." She said as I looked her with disbelief.

"He doesn't even love you, that's why I think I can treat you so much better." She said as I clenched my jaw as tears formed in my eyes.

He loves me.... she's lying.

Paralyzed // Solby (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें