Chapter 82

"Dwaddy can I wear this shirt!" Emma asked me as she showed me a cute butterfly shirt as I nodded.

It's been a while since I've had the bad flu, I've also been feeling way better now.

Today we're going to the trap house so we could hang out with the others.

"Yes sweetheart, that's a beautiful outfit you have chosen," I said as she giggled with a nod.

"Tank ywou." She said as I helped her to put on her shirt.

I smiled softly as she looked at herself in the mirror and twirled around.

"I'm pretty!" She squealed and I nodded as Sam came into the room.

"Yes, you're honey. The prettiest girl in the world." Sam said as he picked her up causing her to squeal.

"Dada!!!!" She squealed as he puckered her face with kisses as warmth filled in my heart and I rested my hand on my huge belly.

I was already 8 months pregnant.

"Alright, are you ready to go?" He asked as he put her back on the ground and she smiled.

"Oh! Cwan, we bring Bambi with us?" She asked sweetly as I looked at Sam with a shrug.

"Sure, let's go get her," Sam said as she squealed and ran out of the room so she could find Bambi.

"I'll meet you guys downstairs," I said quietly as he looked at me with slight concern.

"I'm fine Sam, I'm just going to do something," I said giving him a small smile as he nodded and kissed me before heading out of the room.

I sigh before looking at myself in the mirror, seeing how big I was. My thighs were slightly chubby, well I looked chubby everywhere.

I wonder how would my body be after I have this baby, like would Sam still be attracted to me?

No, he won't be. Heck, he'll probably leave you all alone with kids after you have this baby.

I clenched my jaw as tears threaten to spill while shaking my head, knowing these voices I'm hearing are wrong.

They would always be wrong.

I couldn't let the voices get to me.

"Hey-you okay, babe?" Sam asked as he came back into the room.

"Yeah...I'm fine, let's go." I said sending him a smile, He nodded but was not convinced as he leads me downstairs.

"Dada, Dwaddy hurry up!!" Emma whined as I was barely down the stairs, and I laughed.

"We're coming, sweetheart. I'm trying." I said with a laugh once Sam and I got down the stairs.

"lwets go!!" She squealed running outside while Bambi followed her as Sam, and I laughed.

We went outside to the car, Sam had to help me to sit on the passenger seat because I couldn't do things since I'm pregnant.

We got things situated and started to head to The Trap House. I could feel my anxiety going up slightly, I haven't seen the others for a while since I was sick.

I just felt nervous to be out.

A smile tugged at my lips as Sam grabbed my hand giving me some comfort.

When we got there, Elton was waiting for us outside.

"Eeeek!!!!" Emma squealed as Sam let her out of the car with Bambi.

"She's excited," I said quietly as Sam helped me out of the car and he laughed while kissing my forehead.

"She's, our goofball." He said as I smiled, and we went to greet Elton as he picked up Emma causing her to laugh.