Chapter 30

Time Skip 2 Years later.

I smiled at myself in the mirror, I was standing but with a cane, I smiled softly as Sam, now my amazing husband came into the room with a huge smile.

He wrapped his arms around my waist to my baby bump, I'm now 6 months pregnant with our first child.

Right now we're both heading to see Dr. Hooves for an ultrasound to see if everything is going smoothly in this pregnancy.

"You ready?" He asked and rubbed my belly and smiled and I nodded as we headed downstairs to our car.

Things have changed a little, when Sam and I got married we decided to move into a house that was close to the Trap House.

I'm kinda of walking now, Still struggling. But I'm still learning how to gain back the strength to walk without a cane. Oh, Bambi, she's about 2 years old already.

She's already big, and VERY protective of Sam and me. She's still the sweetest dog in the world.

Let me tell you if this pregnancy was planned? Yes, it was. But it took me a while to even let Sam get me pregnant since I'm still a little fragile from the miscarriage but I'm hanging in there.

Sam has been the amazing supportive Husband in the world. He's everything to me. Our relationship has been more powerful every single day.

"Hey baby, we're here," Sam says breaking me from my thoughts, I let out a shaky breath and open the car door so I could get out.

I smiled as Sam, as he helped me out of the car and put me in my wheelchair so I wouldn't have to walk to the building. He grabbed my hand for comfort as we both headed into the building.

I nervously chewed my lip and fiddle with my hands as we waited for to be called. I honestly hated going here.

"It's okay baby Shh...this will be over soon." He cooed and wrapped his arms around me as I took a shaky breath.

Soon a nurse called us and we went to our room.

As soon I laid on the bed, I felt the slight panic coming through. I bit my lip and looked at Sam.

"Take deep breaths alright, you're doing so good." He says and comfortably rubbed my hand.

"How is my favorite patient doing?" Dr. Hooves says as she walked into the room.

"Nervous as always," I mumbled shakily and tried to shake the feeling of dread in me as she smiled warmly at me.

"Don't be, this will be over soon." She says and got the ultrasound stuff ready.

She then lifted my shirt and put the cold gel on my belly. I nervously bit my lip as she put the wand on the gel and started to move it.

I felt the anxiety melt away as I looked at the screen showing Sam and I's baby.

That's our baby.

"Do you both want to know the gender?" She asked as I shook my head.

"We want it to be a surprise!" Sam says and kissed my forehead and she nodded.

"Alright, everything looks okay!" She says and wipes the gel off my belly.

"Any questions?" She asked as I nodded.

"I-is the baby h-healthy?" I asked as she smiled at me.

"Yep, the baby is very healthy." She says as I felt warmth in my heart.

"At Home"

"Hey, Bambi." I laughed as she started to go hyper and wag her tail as Sam and I just got home.

"You hungry?" Sam asked as we made it to the kitchen.

"Hmm, Pickles and mac and cheese!" I said as I sat on the couch.

"Pickles and Mac and cheese it is!" He confirmed and started to make me the food.

I smiled as Bambi put her paw on my leg and I petted her.

"Your food is here!" Sam chirped giving me my food and I smiled.

"Thanks, babe," I whispered and he kissed my forehead, sitting next to me.

When I got done eating, Sam pulled me into him and put his hands on my belly.

I smiled at the thought that Sam and I are finally gonna have a kid, even how scared I'm am.

I just know that Sam and I are gonna be great parents.

A/n: I know how much you guys wanted Colby to be pregnant again, hope you guys like this!❤️

Comment ❤️ Vote ❤️