Chapter 97

It's been a few months now; Victor is three months old now which is crazy to me.

He was already getting older too fast.

Nothing much happened these past months, the person that texted me hasn't texted me or anything or showed any sign of them stalking us, so I guess we're fine.

A small giggle left my lips as Sam wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him.

"Hey Sammy," I mumbled and rested my head on his shoulder, and he tightened his grip on me.

"Hey baby, Kat Chase Jake, and Corey is coming over. Is that okay?" He asked and I smiled with a nod.

"Of course," I said with a giggle and snuggled my head in his chest.

"Is Victor sleeping?" I asked and he nodded kissing my forehead.

Victor has got better at sleeping at night, so I was thankful for that. He usually wakes up two times at night.

"Yeah, also Emma is in her room playing." He said and swayed us as I smiled and looked at him.

He was looking at me with so much love that I was so lost looking into his eyes. He smirked before leaning in and kissed me.

Like always, it felt like Sam, and I was on top of the world. The only people existing.

He smiled into the kiss as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We were broken away from the kiss as we heard the doorbell ringing, meaning our friends are there.

I kiss Sam one more time before turning away but gasped as Sam smacked my butt.

"Hey!!" I squealed looking at him and he chuckled with a smirk.

"I had to." He said simply and I rolled my eyes as I left the room and went downstairs.

When I got to the door, I open it revealing Everyone.

"Colby!!!" Kat squealed and hugged me almost causing me to fall.

"Kat! I miss you but you still need to be gentle with me!" I laughed and she laughed nervously.

"Oh yeah, I forgot you're still healing," she said as Sam came down the stairs and I rolled my eyes.

"Where are Emma and Victor?" Kat asked with a smile as Chase wrapped his arms around her waist.

"Emma is in her room and Victor is sleeping," Sam said as Kat squealed and dragged chase with her upstairs.

"Now, what is her deal with the kids?" Jake asked with a chuckle, and I shrugged and hugged him, and Sam hugged Corey.

"She just loves kids, you know Kat," Corey said with a laugh and we all went into the living room.

"Like you boys always going to have kids," Jake said gesturing to Sam and me as I choked on my spit.

"Jake?!?" I said with a laugh and punched his shoulder playfully.

"What?! I know you boys are always horny for each other." Jake said as I gasp and glared at him.

"Jake, don't you dare make me throw you in the pool, I am not joking," I said sternly without hesitation in my voice and his eyes winded.

"Oh sh*t, he isn't joking!?" He said and somehow manage to jump in Corey's arms.

I chuckled and sat on the couch with Sam.

"You better listen to Colby, Jake," Sam said as Corey put down Jake and he nodded his head.

"Yeah, I will, Colby is scary." He said and I rolled my eyes crossing my arms.