Chapter 124

Smut again in this chapter and the last. hehe, skip if this makes you uncomfortable. enjoy 😉

"Wh-What?" I asked shakily as I felt him spreading something on my stomach and thighs.

"I said I'm not done with you." He said with a chuckle as he slowly took off my blindfold.

My eyes went wide as I saw him holding a wax that was slowly melting.

"This is hot so if it gets too much, we need a safe word." He said as he hovered over me.

"O-okay...red?" I said as he nodded before pecking me on the lips.

I gasped slightly as I felt his dry finger brushed against my entrance, teasingly pushing his finger.

"Oh! F*ckk." I hissed as I felt him pouring the hot wax on my stomach, still making sure that it doesn't go on my scar.

My eyes rolled back from the slight pressure that I was getting from it.

"Hmm? You like it don't you." He smirked as I felt my legs trembling.

"Yeah-SH*T!!" I screamed as I threw my head as he poured more of the hot wax on my stomach.

"Stop moving." He ordered and I did what I was told.

"Green or red?" He asked and I forced my legs to stop quivering.

"Green," I mumbled as he nodded and put the wax away before he spread my legs apart more.

"Mhm Daddy," I grunted as his fingers teasingly circled my entrance and he grabbed a knife with his free hand.

I gasped as he entered his dry fingers, and I arched my back.

I clenched my jaw to this feeling as he started to thrust them in and out.

"S-Sam," I said as he smacked my thigh.

"That's not my name." He growled as I gulped.

"Daddy," I said, and he smirked before grabbing the knife.

I watched him with lustful eyes as he slowly but gently dragging the knife on the dried wax that was dry on my stomach.

I threw my head back as he pealed some of the wax off my stomach.

The sensual stinging made my legs tremble more.

I loved the pain.

"Hm..you like that that sl*t? You like this?" He said with a smirk, and I whimpered with a nod.

I loved everything.

My head rolled back with pressure as he pulled off the wax that was on my thighs.

The fingers inside me, the knife pealing the wax that was on my stomach.

Everything felt so good.

Until it was all gone.

A whimper escapes my lips as Sam pulled his fingers out and put away the knife.

"I want you to ride me alright?" He asked as I nodded before I did what I was told and straddled his lap.

When I covered his member with lube, I then lined up his c*ck to my entrance before sinking on it as a gasp left my lips.

"Hmh...d-daddy, you're so big," I whispered and bit my lip as I rolled my hips slightly.

I waited for a few seconds before slowly pulling out and pushing back in with a throaty moan.

"Argh, sh*t Colby." He grunted as I attached his lips to mines and I kept bouncing up and down on his c*ck.

"Mhm." I hummed as I felt his hands going to my butt and slowly stoke it.

My bounces become faster, our skin slapping, grunts, moans, was filling in the air.

"Babe, you're so f*cking good at this." Sam praised and I stuffed my head in his shoulder as I continued to bounce on his c*ck.

My movements became slower as I became a little tired.

Sam seemed to notice it and thrust his hips up to meet my thrusts, I screamed at that because he hit my prostate.

"F-f*ck! Daddy~!!" I screamed and threw my head back with a throaty moan.

He kept thrusting his hips up, hitting the right places each time.

Then maybe after few minutes, his thrusts became slower. Showing that he was close, and I was also close.

He pulled me into a kiss, and I kept with the same pace.

It looks like we both didn't want this moment to stop.

A few minutes later, He stopped my movements as he came into me with his load with a loud moan.

"Sh-sh*t, cum Colby." He grunted as I came all over him and me again.

When I was done with my climax, I whimpered as I stuffed my head in his chest from the sensitivity from Cumming twice.

I closed my eyes as he rubbed my back and kissed my forehead.

"You are okay beautiful?" He mumbled as he slowly pulled me out of him and put away the used condom.

"Hmh," I hummed as he laid us both down, so I was on top of him.

"I'm going to blame you if I can't walk tomorrow," I grumbled as he chuckled and pecked me on the lips.

"Oh, then I'll be definitely dead." He chuckled and I rolled my eyes.

"Oh definitely." I giggled as he pecked me on the lips again.

"How about we go in the tub? I think the storm stopped." He asked and I nodded.

"Hmh, you're carrying me there. I don't think I can't walk." I mumbled as he grabbed our swim trucks with a chuckle.

"Alright...But we can have round three?" He smirked as I rolled my eyes.

"No, we already have two rounds of sex Sammy," I grumbled and put on my swim trunks.

"Also, maybe tomorrow we can," I said as I winked at him.

"Fineee." He groaned before picking me up and taking us downstairs to the hot tub.

I felt so happy today, I was happy that Sam and I can have some alone time.

The smile that was on my face today never disappeared.

A/N: hope you guys enjoy the second smut and maybe the last smut in this book :'(

Comment❤️Vote❤️